The next AML Madness Special.......

Looking forward to it! Love AML products, they are the truth.

But to be honest, your most important attribute to me is your customer service, always willing to make things work for your customers. AML keeps in contact when needed, are polite, and fast!

Can't wait to hear about this sale.

Thanks for that feedback Hyp brother!! You cant go wrong with anything AML has to offer really, right from products to CS and everythig in between. They have all the bases covered without a doubt.

Last edited:
I gave Sdrol a little run for 4 weeks at the low end dose recommended. Was quite powerful. Strength, and Vascularity stood out among a few others. I think you will enjoy it.

I've never looked into the effects of Primobolan however.. will have to get to researching I suppose, especially since you have interest.

Primo is expensive and not as strong as other compounds, though with little sides. I see it being used by those not on a tight budget whom are more worried about their health. A special on it wouldn't go awry to get people using the compound more.

There an amazing special thats been going on for a while now, but maybe its been on for so long people dont see it as a special anymore...
The DOUBLE order for 50% extra is still on
As stated, you can double every item of your order if you pay an extra 50%...
This is still an awesome special!

Back