the official 2011 season thread!!

Fkn eh! And it's on T.V..woohoo.

I be making sure I have nothing going on:)

Good luck Herm...:Poke:

I'm going to the game for our opener. I split a half season with a couple people and got 10 games this year. Yeah boy

I'm on a list for season tix...but it's a long ass waiting list.

My buddy was lucky and got the call to purchase a set of two seats together. lucky faker...but he is very generous:)

But he hates the fn canucks and he's in with another couple so they don't choose those tix :(

Lol i thought everyone hated the canucks lol. Well my uncle is done so I don't even need clomid now. I'm sad and don't know what to do. I guess its chicken and osta sarms. Maybe some daa

Lol i thought everyone hated the canucks lol. Well my uncle is done so I don't even need clomid now. I'm sad and don't know what to do. I guess its chicken and osta sarms. Maybe some daa

Nahh..it's not the end of the world. :)

Ya i have some tnt pharmaceutical tren ace. 20ml just need some prop. That's my before summer stack bro

damnit herm! shoulda been 10-3 canucks if they could hit the net..ohwell you win! what ya want to do?

well..we can double or nothing on something coming up..ufc? mlb? or sit and wait don't matter. :)

p.s LA.Kings have been upping there potential for a few years now..and they will be serving up kick ass seasons.

maybe they will surprise lots of peoples this year;)

Good stuff so far. Sharks start their season tonight! For some reason they have 6 days off till they play again??????

Sharks play first game tonight, then have 5 days off. End of October they have 6 games in 11 days.......

Back