the official 2011 season thread!!

that's a good cause. there was alot of 20ish year olds on that team, i was reading a write-up on them today, written about mcrimmon by mike babcock...article is in the hockey news.

Ya it was 2-1 and we got a goal with a minute left in the third period to push to ot. Stahl took a terrible pentaly on ot to lose. James neal both goals for the pens. Ps sid was cleared for contact. Uhh Oooo

Ya it was 2-1 and we got a goal with a minute left in the third period to push to ot. Stahl took a terrible pentaly on ot to lose. James neal both goals for the pens. Ps sid was cleared for contact. Uhh Oooo

caps are unbeaten..holy shit! In this mag it says...caps for the cup and obechicken shall get the ross..and hart!

Lol he gor his first goal tonight. Stupid reflection off his stick. I hate him with a passion. Russian queer. Malkins the only Russian I like. Besides my girlfriend of course.

Jim clifhanger brown. YouTube asham and beagal fight. Asham knocked him out like whoaa. Lok awesome video

i will, and on a side note,,you never talk to me again for what id say about obechicken in the same sentence as crosby..so i bite my tongue:)

for an ugly guy he can sure play tho...

Hahaha ya ya i get it. I think malkin is way worse. He looks like he rides the short bus. Obechicken is missing that tooth makes him look tough thought. Haha On another note I'm working on my 1000 post. I'm on night shift right now. And my doggy got his nuts chopped off today. Poor little guy.

everybody crying over asham and his sign language...fn babies i tell ya! What's worse the the fight, the ko, or the sign language...it's fn hockey not kindergarten.

Ya he apologized for it. Begle wanted to fight him. What's up with the sedins? Van needs to step it up bro

They will, happens when the world is watching. All of a sudden people will be saying holy shit d.sedin has frickin 40 points already:)

Back