The sweats on gear?

killer38

Gettin Stronger!
I have been on my current cycle for 2 weeks now and am starting to sweat a whole lot durring any form of excersise. Im not talking normal loss of water but soaking my gym cloths in about 1/2 hour of workout. My current cycle is listed below and if anyone can fill me in on the dynamics of gear and sweating I would apreciate it. Im assuming it has to do with a increase in metabolisim. But Im not sure. Thanks, killer38.....

i remeber when i used get dressed to out to a club i used to get drenched walking out of the car and you could see the sweat through the back of my shirt.

simpllyhuge said:
i remeber when i used get dressed to out to a club i used to get drenched walking out of the car and you could see the sweat through the back of my shirt.

i hear ya brother! i fuckin hate it!

Just bear with it for a while and most likely it will subside after you've been on for a while and your body adjusts.

night sweats are the worst, wake up and the bed is soaking wet and freezing.. I find flipping the cover round so the wet side my girl gets and i get her nice dry side..

lol yeah that shit always happens to me with my confeter. BUt it the summer when i waas on dbol i was so bloated i would brake a sweat bending over to tie my shoes.

simpllyhuge said:

crushershockey said:
i hear ya brother! i fuckin hate it!

Same here! Its sucks!!!

i got the night time sweats bad when i was on prop, now i'm on test e and havent had problems as of yet but it sucked. I had to sleep with a shirt on and had to usually get up at least once a night to change shirts because it drove me so nutz.

Back