The TASTIEST protein powder on the market

Indeed. They go fast!! Looks like the vanilla caramel formula got changed just ever so slightly. It's not quite as thick, easier to shake up in a shaker bottle, I like!! :)

I just got a free sample of this flavor, very tasty.

I have WTBM Ice Cream Sandwich. AMAZING!! I can't wait to try PB crunch and Rocky Road when they get it back in stock.

i cook all my egg whites with peanut butter crunch and it is simply fucking amazing...

i just got chocolate fudge today and it is great! one that probably gets overlooked because of all the great flavors out there but it is really good!

Well cinnamon bun is cool, but I prefer Apple cinnamon over it. That Apple cinnamon and Apple crisp do taste so fucking good!

Hey BBE,

I am so sorry for being Negative but let's get Real for a minute?

I have ordered 8 bags of protein, and referred several people but this is getting ridiculous. I look EVERY SINGLE DAY for the flavors to be restocked!! I'm frankly sick of hearing how awesome PB Crunch is, because clearly I'm never going to be able to try it!!! So what gives????

Its been a constant battle with suppliers man.....we know its frustrating.....The second we get restocked people go crazy and order a ton and it goes back out of stock again.....Ill try to get a realistic time frame for restock for you.

Back