The Tren Cycle...

seems liek hes not posting maybe he noticed how much he realy DOES NOT KNOW!!

tren should not be used for many cycles/yrs and test for first cycle is best with maybe an oral in there.

and you are nto ready for it man

After a good 4 weeks on 150 eod. I gotta admit that I feel great! Great Strength improvement and size, this new muscle is hard. I've been able to keep my anger in check, it does feel like I've been on a coke binge and ran out, but I've got it under control. Acne is an issue. Its funny but after I dose up I don't know if its me but my muscles feel sore like I worked out the day before, but I think I'm just trippin. I got to say though I love this stuff! Wish I would've stacked it with dbol or some test but I'm really happy with the results so far. oh BTW no fina dick, but I have been less aroused. No limp dick though.

Last edited:
Have u felt anxiety with those doses. I added Tren E to finish up my stack 75 mgs eod week 1/2 ago slept 4 hrs in 3 of those nights and yes your not trippin muscle aches like a bitch. I've used tren acetate before this new shit is strong. Be careful keep us updated.

Sorry have been a little busy. Just had a Baby Gurrl and have been making the big adjustments. But, yeah finishing up my post cycle therapy (pct) now, Have been working out at home. Love the gains, keeping a good amount of them. Guy I did feel a little bit anxious and the night sweats sucked too. WHAT VIVID DREAMS!!! Not nightmares but just like a 3d game or something. I did wake up every 4-6 hours or so sweating (Man I hated waking up 20-30 mins before work...). I gotta admit that I was running low on my chlomid so I cut some of the doses down and have felt like I was getting depressed for no reason. I couldn't imagine what life was like for the guys that didn't have post cycle therapy (pct). I wouldn't go over the amount of Tren that I was on because my skin was getting oily as shit around the 6 week mark (Which is all I did a shorty 6 weeker) and the first couple of weeks on post cycle therapy (pct). I mean I'm already prone to sweat my ass off and the oily feeling just plain sucked!!! Getting some Enan and am definitely going to use the Tren again on my next go around. Love that shit, but it definitely ain't for everybody. You really gotta know your body before fucking with Tren.

So you're prone to bitch tits naturally... did you have any anti-progestin stuff on hand to use with cycling tren just in case? I'm guessing no.

Also, don't you feel even just alittle bit like a dumbass for not listening to not one seasoned experienced bro on here trying to give you better and more useful advice and tips??

Shit are you a cattle farmer?

Back