The Truth about Sustanon ??

StoneColdNTO

Administrator
There seems to be two different and distinct trains of thought concerning Sustanon on the boards these days.

The first one is; Because of the 4 different esters, you have to inject frequently (EOD) in order to maintain stable blood levels. This makes sense as you would think the prop would be the first to release and the first to clear, then the phenyleprop and so on.

The second one is; Sustanon (sust) in reality acts more like a single ester Test, providing stable blood levels from the start. This makes sense if you think of the reason it was invented, for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and infrequent injections, up to 3 weeks. They certainly would not want you test levels fluctuating all over the place between injections.

Let's hear your thoughts and any science to back up either theory !!

For bodybuilding purposes I would have to agree with #1 because yes fo Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Sustanon (sust) seems to act in a well single ester released manner (whole fucken purpose it was made) 1cc like every 2 wks.......... for bodybuilding though i think you would wanna take advantage of all 4 esters to make as much gain as possible makin EOD injections more suitable to benefit from the esters

Infar i beleive it was made to extend the injections frequency from two weeks ( which is what is used with cyp or enanthate ) to three to four weeks since the decoanate esther is used. Peronally i agree that for bodybuilding purposes it is best used at one shot eod. But I am sure you can get good results at one shot e3d, but it just takes a while for the long esthers to build up. Personally I think cyp or enanthate is the way to go.

I think it is made to work as one ester. 23lbs and dropping fat only using 8 amps seems like it works pretty good so im not going to even try enth. Why change something that works so well?

I also know more experienced Sustanon (sust) users at my gym that show me with my own eyes that it is awsome stuff. They dont stack either.

Im no scientist but I see what Sustanon (sust) really does and it works.

lol why dont we ask an endocrinologist about this..... if it's made to work as a single ester or not...... problem solved...... the question of all time is answered lolol

I look at Sustanon (sust), for what it is... a LOOOONG acting ester.

Testosterone propionate 30 mg
Testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg
Testosterone isocaporate 60 mg
Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

It is really a synergetic steroid... giving better results than probably all the others (cyp, prop, and enth)... Because of the prop... it will get into the system fast, within a day... and because of the deconate, it will remain active for 3-4 weeks.

With THIS combination of esters... it is LONG acting... you cannot base your shot on JUST the propionate... sorry. You can take 500mg in one shot a week... you could even strech it to 10 days, if you wanted. I'd stick to one injection, per 7 days. You COULD take these shots mixed up 3-4 days apart... I don't think it will make much of a difference, however... especially if you mix it with an oral...

would the blend of these esthers make Sustanon (sust) more potent than enanthate or cyp at equal doses? just curious if it's worth 2 bucks more per amp.

Not necassarily. You cleave off the deconate ester, and you really only have 64mg of test from the deconate componet. So it inches closer towars 200mg per amp. I would start off a cycle with sustanon maybe, to get the propionate eod injects for a couple weeks, then switch to say an ethante or cypionate in the middle, and at the end use propionate or suspension. I dont want to run sustanon the whole way through, because the deconate takes damn near 3.5 weeks to clear.

RoadHouse said:
Not necassarily. You cleave off the deconate ester, and you really only have 64mg of test from the deconate componet. So it inches closer towars 200mg per amp. I would start off a cycle with sustanon maybe, to get the propionate eod injects for a couple weeks, then switch to say an ethante or cypionate in the middle, and at the end use propionate or suspension. I dont want to run sustanon the whole way through, because the deconate takes damn near 3.5 weeks to clear.

Why cleave off anything out of Sustanon (sust)? Thats like cleaving off 50 mg of enth in enth.

Yes it takes 3 weeks before you can use clomid post Sustanon (sust) cycle. Pretty much the same thing with enth if you ask me.

Golden_Muscle said:
Why cleave off anything out of Sustanon (sust)? Thats like cleaving off 50 mg of enth in enth.

Yes it takes 3 weeks before you can use clomid post Sustanon (sust) cycle. Pretty much the same thing with enth if you ask me.
you must have misunderstood me, the deconate ester is fairly hefty, so when it say 100mg deconate, it is really only 64mg of pure test. Ethanate is only two weeks for clomid.

RoadHouse said:

is taking 3.5 weeks to clear a problem? are you worried about low test levels towards the end of that 3.5?

copracor said:
is taking 3.5 weeks to clear a problem? are you worried about low test levels towards the end of that 3.5?

I dont think 3 weeks is a problem since its still active at this time. It self tapers. Wehn it starts getting low by week 3 hit the clomid.

Its the same as enth if not better IMO.

I dont think it neccasarily self tapers, even if it does, we know that tapering has little merit as far as recovery. It is not my favorite form of Test by any strecth, but it is also not evil like some say it is. Seems like either you love it, or you hate it, not much of a middle ground. But it is definitley not worth more, or better than any other form of Test, even though some people are willing to pay $2-$3 more per amp for it.

I think I know why they make so many forms of test. Why do they make so many types of antibiotics? Because not everyone responds the same way. Some probably just work better for others.

It might even have to do with different blood types. Who knows. All I know is it works great for me and 3 people at my gyms I go to.

Golden_Muscle said:
I think I know why they make so many forms of test. Why do they make so many types of antibiotics? Because not everyone responds the same way. Some probably just work better for others.

It might even have to do with different blood types. Who knows. All I know is it works great for me and 3 people at my gyms I go to.

I only grow on sustanon for some reason. Ive done cytahoh, testanon, and karachi. Ive also done t-200, tt cyp and icn's. Icn's were ok but nothing like the sustanon. I make gains right out the gate with sustanon. Everyone is definitly different though.

Golden_Muscle said:

From your post in the "My Cycle Forum" havent you only used Sustanon?

Back