The truth will not set you free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iced

Banned, had no choice
or at least at fitnessgeared, i put up the same warining about today as i did over here, and some questioned the validity. Got into an arguement, and told them how i know. It is not importantg now, but i think it is really shitty to get banned for trying to help people.

about today being a "nat'l takedown Day" i deleted the post to protect my position, i tire dot explain how i knew, and no one because of me, would be screwed on the net or locally. Im helping with a Rec. drug case locally, one in which i dont give a shit to what happens to the people involved.

Well if people know for a fact (which it looks like the case is here) that you are working with the authorities to bust someone, then their apprehension to talk or deal with you would be well substantiated. (Please correct me if I am assuming something here that is not the case...as I rarely go to fitnessgeared).

i explained that it was local involving X, but, if i was trying to narc on someone here on the net, would i be posting this shit?

Still, how can you not see that the apprehension that people are using towards you is justifiable? The fact that you are working with the authorities is a major turn-off for people involved in steroids considering that steroids are illegal. Doesnt matter that its an X case you are helping them with, the bottom line is that you are willing to give up people to get yourself out of trouble and who is to say that if something else happens down the road to you, that you wont give up some steroid dealers or users or whoever?

If you cant see this, then you are not as smart as I thought you were.

Dont get me wrong Ike, I like you and never had a problem with you, your contribution to this board has been great, but your making it seem like everyone should treat you like they did before. You have to know that some people will not care that you arent out to get them, to them you are a rat and will narc on people when you get in a bad situation.

Last edited:
BiggieSwolls said:
Still, how can you not see that the apprehension that people are using towards you is justifiable? The fact that you are working with the authorities is a major turn-off for people involved in steroid sconsidering that steroids are illegal. Doesnt matter that its an X case you are helping them with, the bottom line is that you are willing to give up people to get yourself out of trouble and who is to say that if something else happens down the road to you, that you wont give up some steroid dealers or users or whoever?

If you cant see this, then you are not as smart as I thought you were.
thank god you said something. i can't stand this god damn kid. go narc somewere else!:mad:

Well, since the cat is completely out of the bag, Iced is actually Ikedani/ncmp2. NCMP2 was busted and its not completely certain as to what exactly he was busted with. Within days of the bust, a bunch of Anasci mods let our staff know that Ikedani was back on the boards under a couple different names. This signaled to a lot of our mods who are in the "legal know" that he was working with the authorities in some fashion. Since we did not know for sure, we kept an eye on the situation and notified as many people that had much to lose through Ike possibly ratting them out. We didnt feel it necessary to ban Iced or publicly let everyone know about his situation. But...............when Iced goes and posts what he did today, its basically saying "I work for the authorities and I know something you may like to know". So hence the reason I am opening the bag completely but not to take anything away from Iced, he seems to be openly talking about it today.

I want to reiterate, Ikedani/NCMP2 was always a good member to the boards. Even now under the name Iced, he has contributed a lot to Steroidology. People make mistakes and make bad decisions and obviously one or two or three or four may have been made by Iced over the last couple months. Whether he gets labelled by the community is neither here nor there, only he knows what truly happened and until the whole story comes out of his mouth, he will just have to understand that people are going to say lots of things until he clarifies everything.

i understand the apprehension, but my intentions are good. Or else i would not have posted this. I would advise any sources or customers who read this, to use something other than usps. Try fed ex, or ups. Ive lost $500 since january to sources trying to finsh my cycles, i only had the cash because of a cash advance on my credit card, my bank accoutn was frozen. The only reason why the usps postal inspector is meeting with me, is because I agreed to help the DEA on a big local X ring, and th epostal inspector is overseeing my case. I did not agree to help with anything on the net, nor any local steroid cases. Why narc on the X? Well, a gun was held ot my head, and i was threatened to be killed by them. They killed my dog. X ruined my life, so i dotn care. I knew that the mods at anasci knew whom i was, i talked to most of them regularly, on still to this day. Im still making fina, ordering synovex, etc. Im in this "game" until my ass is hauled off to jail. WIll i be? I dont know. I am comprimising my positon by openly psoting this, for there are undecover feds on these boards. One of your very mods boyfriends threatened to kill me, when he should have been thanking me for tipping him off. He made her call me, he didnt have the balls to. And Bouncer, i really dont care what you say. No one knows you here perosnally. That very mod and her bf think you are a fake, a poser. No competitor, I am under the same impression too. Not posting recent pics, and unimagainable bulk diet, etc. Not to mention your knowledge of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is severyly lacking for a so called competitor. Biggie and Fantom are two Admin mods whom i have personally dealt with, and I have the utmost respect for them. I wish to continue posting here, this board has become my home. I like the people here. It makes me forget about my problems outside of this. Who knows, in 2 months i could be in the federal pen, getting ass raped. But until then, i wish to post here, until banned. In a short itme, you guys have almost become friends, although no one you know on the internet is really your friend, as I come to find out. Sorry for the deception, but i never said i wasnt ncmp2/ikedani. I was not trying to lie, if i was confronted, i would have came clean. But i did not want to have reactions like that of Bouncer, who really doesnt even know the situation. I tried to warn you guys, but i guess that means, im trying to rat on you huh? I will say again, what the USPS inspectors, DEA do, is nto because of me. They are not going after my customers. I did not help them with that. If you a big X head, then im sure you dont liek me then, but hey, I dont give a fuck.

Last edited:
well brother, you believe what you want to belive about me, as for the mod you speak of that thinks im a "fake" why don't you talk to her again and see what she has to say. there are members of these boards that have my pics with a face to match. anyways, you believe what you want brother. i personally think your a pile of shit. im done with this thread.

Guys, when you think about it Ike has done nothing wrong. Chances are he will never have the chance to narc on anybody online because (no offense ike) but after posting all this on the boards how many sources do you think will deal with him?

Give the guy a break, he is not ratting any of us out, he is looking out for number 1, something that many of you would do whether you realize it or not.

iced said:
i understand the apprehension, but my intentions are good. Or else i would not have posted this. I would advise any sources or customers who read this, to use something other than usps. Try fed ex, or ups. Ive lost $500 since january to sources trying to finsh my cycles, i only had the cash because of a cash advance on my credit card, my bank accoutn was frozen. The only reason why the usps postal inspector is meeting with me, is because I agreed to help the DEA on a big local X ring, and th epostal inspector is overseeing my case. I did not agree to help with anything on the net, nor any local steroid cases. Why narc on the X? Well, a gun was held ot my head, and i was threatened to be killed by them. They killed my dog. X ruined my life, so i dotn care. I knew that the mods at anasci knew whom i was, i talked to most of them regularly, on still to this day. Im still making fina, ordering synovex, etc. Im in this "game" until my ass is hauled off to jail. WIll i be? I dont know. I am comprimising my positon by openly psoting this, for there are undecover feds on these boards. One of your very mods boyfriends threatened to kill me, when he should have been thanking me for tipping him off. He made her call me, he didnt have the balls to. And Bouncer, i really dont care what you say. No one knows you here perosnally. That very mod and her bf think you are a fake, a poser. No competitor, I am under the same impression too. Not posting recent pics, and unimagainable bulk diet, etc. Not to mention your knowledge of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is severyly lacking for a so called competitor. Biggie and Fantom are two Admin mods whom i have personally dealt with, and I have the utmost respect for them. I wish to continue posting here, this board has become my home. I like the people here. It makes me forget about my problems outside of this. Who knows, in 2 months i could be in the federal pen, getting ass raped. But until then, i wish to post here, until banned. In a short itme, you guys have almost become friends, although no one you know on the internet is really your friend, as I come to find out. Sorry for the deception, but i never said i wasnt ncmp2/ikedani. I was not trying to lie, if i was confronted, i would have came clean. But i did not want to have reactions like that of Bouncer, who really doesnt even know the situation. I tried to warn you guys, but i guess that means, im trying to rat on you huh? I will say again, what the USPS inspectors, DEA do, is nto because of me. They are not going after my customers. I did not help them with that. If you a big X head, then im sure you dont liek me then, but hey, I dont give a fuck.
and maybe i am being a tad harsh here, if this story is the absolute truth then i feel for you, if your lieing, well then, you know how i feel.

Like I said Iced, I have never had a problem with you, I just wanted to make sure you understand some peoples apprehension not about dealing with you, but just having you on the boards. You have somewhat told the story and all you can now do is await people to make up their minds on you, you know what Im saying? There is no way you or I or anyone on my staff can make up peoples minds for them.

I seriously do wish you all the best as I myself have been through the legal system with regards to Steroids. I personally took a different path then you because I served my punishment, but I am not going to judge you. Everyone reacts differently to adverse situations. I wish you the best.

iced said:
One of your very mods boyfriends threatened to kill me, when he should have been thanking me for tipping him off. He made her call me, he didnt have the balls to

am i catching this correctly? a mod on this board threatened to kill you due to your dealings with the DEA?

im narcing on X, not steroids, if you codone X use, you are just as bad as the dealers/pushers are.

Brock Landers said:
am i catching this correctly? a mod on this board threatened to kill you due to your dealings with the DEA?
no, her bf did, prior to any agreement i made with the DEA

How are you not certain as to what you were busted with?
And I am not going to tell you what to do, I don't care what the guys with the X did. If it was me I wouldn't get involved with the authorities about it. But that is me. Everything comes back around, and you might just be setting yourself up for more shit in the future.

iced said:
no, her bf did, prior to any agreement i made with the DEA

that is some purely fucked up shit. It sounds like this whole situation is. If your side of the story is true, then I wish you the best of luck in your future dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back