The truth will not set you free!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Biggie said, now you guys all know whats going on, so take it as you will.

IMO Ike offers nothing but good advise on this board and I would liek to see him continue posting. Despite what his personal problems are, he is still an inormative individual.

With that being said, Im gonna close this thread since everything is now out in the open.

I have two questions here. #1 why did they not they not take your cpu? #2 It seems as if you have spent an aweful lot of time trying to gain trust and posting way more than usual. You have proved yourself to be a man of your word in the past and I would like to believe your story, however regardless I hope you see why everyone wants to stay away from you.

Ok fine, Ill go ahead and re-open this AS LONG AS IT IS UNDERSTOOD that we will throw no insults at anyone in this thread. Be mature people.

i take back what i said about him, although i should say i dont, so i can go to Vegas, lol.

Wartime, you are a good bro, you showed that by sending pack some protein that i sent to you extra by accident. to answer your questions,
1) i have no idea, i guess they are more intrested in an X bust (sc I) than Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) (sc III)
2) i now work at home on my comp for my dads biz, plus, over at anasci, i had over 3k posts

I never had a problem w/ Iced as well. He put lots of time to steroidology. If what he says is the truth then good luck in the future to you bro.
+ We don’t have any people asking for steroids here, this site is for knowledge purposes only….

I've never had a problem with Iced either. I dont know that i would get too personal with someone who is in "bed" with the feds so to say but as long as you are simply offering knowledge to help other people and not trying to aid law enforcement in anyway by continuing to post on these boards then i am all cool about it. If come to find out the latter part is true i would be quite dissapointed.

What kind of weapons did the popo have when they come a knocken?
C-ditty did you ever have dinner with a cop once and discuss aas?

well Ike, i wish you the best in the future. I take the same stand as you on X and other rec drugs. I am deeply sorry to hear about your dog too, im an animal lover.

no weapons, and it wasnt the police, it happened at one of the mbes. Im sure they had guns and all. But they did not pull them.

this happened over a year ago with the X, and those rat bastards killed my dog becuase i wasnt home, i guess to send me a message, like in the Godfather or soemthing, pricks!!!!

iced said:
this happened over a year ago with the X, and those rat bastards killed my dog becuase i wasnt home, i guess to send me a message, like in the Godfather or soemthing, pricks!!!!
as much as i feel for your dog I have to ask, why did you get yourself involved with these peices of shit in the first place?

i was completley and udderly addicted. I was running pick ups and deliveries for them, to pay for my X habit. I was rolling so bad one day, i lost over 200 tabs, and i owed them serious cash. To this day, i have no idea what happened to those 200.

I'm sorry but I'm confused...

So the law busted you with X and your working with them to bring down your old dealers who's 200 tabs you "lost"? Or you got busted with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and ancillaries and now are throwing the law a bone on the X dealers to make them forget about your gear charges?

i like iced. he has never did anything wrong to me and he is very knowledgeable.

also, his cooperation in bringing down a local x-ring is something i like to see. i am no narc, but i know a lot of people who have gotten fucked up in this and i would rather not see any x on the street.

We all cooperate with the authorities in certain ways. most of us do not speed excessively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back