The use of SERM’s during a female anavar cycle

Body_weight02

So I have been researching female Var cycles across several different forums and as always there are lots of discrepancies. 1 thing I have t seen a lot of but would seem to make sense to me is the use of a low dose SERM for pct. I’ll be honest I am mostly ignorant about female hormones and cycling, but E rebound is a major concern then why not run 3-4 weeks of navaladex at 5-10mg ED?
I currently have some Var on the way for my wife to start her 1st cycle (her decision, honestly zero pressure on my end).

My wife wants to start next month. She ordered it when she ordered my stuff. I cant really tell her not to when I'm doin shit I shouldn't be. Lol.
Will follow to see if you get any info for her cycle. I plan on doing research as well. Hope some folks chime in for ya bro

My wife wants to start next month. She ordered it when she ordered my stuff. I cant really tell her not to when I'm doin shit I shouldn't be. Lol.
Will follow to see if you get any info for her cycle. I plan on doing research as well. Hope some folks chime in for ya bro
Main hope is the Var is legit...seems to be lots of fakes out there. Source has solid feedback and reviews, but you never know.
As far the cycle itself, it’s like anything else...no 1 standard protocol and it only gets worse the more forums you look into.

Agreed....gets confusing. Lots of bad info out there....and then there's the low dose dbol that's being solid as anavar. So hopefully it's either anavar or just sugar pills. Dbol can get bad real quick for the ladies

Back