Theory that HGH is faked using drugs that trick the GH serum test

Yes but not at the magnitude HGH can. Prami is not used to increase GH. Your not gonna see a spike in your GH serum test even close to what you see from injecting 10 iu of growth. Prami won't even push your levels out of normal range. It won't even bump it up a whole point!! Im pretty sure prami cant be freeze dried and recon with BAC water to trick an HGH user into thinking its HGH. Even IF you could administer it that way would it spike GH serum levels in 3hrs?? Doubt it. Thats what Im saying here, the drug used to trick a blood test would have to copy every detail of GH down to blood draw time.....highly unlikely.

Im simply saying that in the world of fake HGH (and its a big world) that in order to trick a GH serum test you would have to use a drug. The drug would have to spike your HGH levels CONSIDERABLY. None of the drugs mentioned that would cause a false positive would spike GH serum like a 10 iu dose does. None.

And even if it can spike it that high it would be pretty damn special cause it would be spiking your own natural GH into stratospheric levels just like HGH.
If that drug existed, we would all be using it.

I am confused as to what the point of this is? To prove hgh generics are not fakes?

My consensus: HGH generics are either low dosed... or something completely different all together and the manufacturer doesn't care about tricking you on a serum test because how many guys don't even get their test levels checked while on cycle!? Let alone a serum test. Its the same reason UGL's fake or subsitiute anabolics how many guys can really tell the difference between primo and masteron? or even primo and prop? Everybody is so shit hot to jump on stacking as many AAS as they can afford, its no wonder most of the community is clueless what compounds feel like.

I'll give a first hand example: I used a local guy once, I was recommended to by a friend. Myself the original friend and another workout partner all used his product. I ran a very heavy cycle, as well as the other two much less experienced guys.

Cycle:
Adrol(normal dose)
test e(high dose)
Eq(med-high)
Tren(normal dosing)

1st month:
leaned out and gained 8lbs
6 of which in the first 1.5wk
all normal tren sides with increased benefits building

2nd month:
ehh starting to not feel like I should on this high of test(highest I'd ever ran it before as well) hmmm
Eq who knows haha its eq, never feel that, but it was free
wk 6 we all end adrol, all drop weight. One guy holds held weight
I now get blood work.

Test: apx 1600ng/dl ... yea some of y'all might remember this. I switch back to my normal test. Then start my excruciating expensive process to get a script.

Turns out this test was about 75mg/ml and then the Eq was B12!! To cause a hunger side effect and maybe a mild leaning out effect. Also masked any low t signs after orals were stopped. Pretty smart, but blood work showed how much of a scam this was. Then testing of content(this was done to ensure no harmful contaminants or bacteria) which it had both.
The other two guys thought this was the best gear they had ever ran because of the oral and tren. They would have been oblivious to the fact that they had terrible gear, because of their inexperience and enthusiasm to stack AAS

SO
I'd recommend to just by pharm grade gh, but then you could always have a counterfeit ;)

Last edited:
Shady operators will relabel simple hcg & call it generic gh...of course there are guys that will put cjc1295, other gnrh/ghrh peps in vials and call it HGH

Not sure what you're posturing here...it's often faked, and you're thinking it's not faked as often as we believe?

use a pregnancy test, if your gh tests positive then you will know it was actually hcg and that sucks cause then you know you were ripped off!

I am confused as to what the point of this is? To prove hgh generics are not fakes?

My consensus: HGH generics are either low dosed... or something completely different all together and the manufacturer doesn't care about tricking you on a serum test because how many guys don't even get their test levels checked while on cycle!? Let alone a serum test. Its the same reason UGL's fake or subsitiute anabolics how many guys can really tell the difference between primo and masteron? or even primo and prop? Everybody is so shit hot to jump on stacking as many AAS as they can afford, its no wonder most of the community is clueless what compounds feel like.

I'll give a first hand example: I used a local guy once, I was recommended to by a friend. Myself the original friend and another workout partner all used his product. I ran a very heavy cycle, as well as the other two much less experienced guys.

Cycle:
Adrol(normal dose)
test e(high dose)
Eq(med-high)
Tren(normal dosing)

1st month:
leaned out and gained 8lbs
6 of which in the first 1.5wk
all normal tren sides with increased benefits building

2nd month:
ehh starting to not feel like I should on this high of test(highest I'd ever ran it before as well) hmmm
Eq who knows haha its eq, never feel that, but it was free
wk 6 we all end adrol, all drop weight. One guy holds held weight
I now get blood work.

Test: apx 1600ng/dl ... yea some of y'all might remember this. I switch back to my normal test. Then start my excruciating expensive process to get a script.

Turns out this test was about 75mg/ml and then the Eq was B12!! To cause a hunger side effect and maybe a mild leaning out effect. Also masked any low t signs after orals were stopped. Pretty smart, but blood work showed how much of a scam this was. Then testing of content(this was done to ensure no harmful contaminants or bacteria) which it had both.
The other two guys thought this was the best gear they had ever ran because of the oral and tren. They would have been oblivious to the fact that they had terrible gear, because of their inexperience and enthusiasm to stack AAS

SO
I'd recommend to just by pharm grade gh, but then you could always have a counterfeit ;)

Uso, With HGH I think you should get your GH serum test done, even if you are 99.999999999 % sure you have real pharma grade. I get my labs done on AAS too. The point of the OP is that some people say that they use drugs to trick a GH serum test.... So in other words, you shoot 10 iu of GH and get your blood drawn 3 hrs later and test for elevated levels. The theory is that its not HGH but a drug that creates the spike. Im just postulating that it would be very hard to substitue HGH with a "trick drug" as I explained in detail.

use a pregnancy test, if your gh tests positive then you will know it was actually hcg and that sucks cause then you know you were ripped off!

Thats you in that Avi?? You look great!!

That is a good way to see if they are using HCG instead of HGH. But thats an easy one to uncover as you just said yourself. HCG wont spike your GH serum test. Im saying that it would be hard to substitute another drug for HGH that will spike your GH serum test when you get blood work. And also be able to freeze dry it and what not..

I have been reading where simple PEG will increase igf and give gh like side effects. Im fairly certain the majority of generic GH's are in fact fakes. I wont touch them because I am not sure and Ill be damned if I wanna inject mystery serum. Also the gh type peptides do not have to be recombinantly synthesized. IGF does- yes but you GHRH's and so on do not need to be to illicit their effects.
Id take Pharma GH or a GH peptide stack from an RUI, thats about it. No mystery grey tops or green top or whatever "top of the week" that is supposedly gh.

Another one, is I am seeing it said that they use anti - diuretics instead of HGH. This will give the bloat and possibly sices similar too CTS....

But if you go get your blood work your GH serum test will reveal you got bunk. But my same thoughts apply to this as well.... the anti diuretic would have to be freeze dried and reconstitute clear and be able to inject it without getting any type of reaction. Also the amount of powder in the vial should be about the same as seen in legit HGH. The vial would have to be vacuum sealed....etc etc..

I have been reading where simple PEG will increase igf and give gh like side effects. Im fairly certain the majority of generic GH's are in fact fakes. I wont touch them because I am not sure and Ill be damned if I wanna inject mystery serum. Also the gh type peptides do not have to be recombinantly synthesized. IGF does- yes but you GHRH's and so on do not need to be to illicit their effects.
Id take Pharma GH or a GH peptide stack from an RUI, thats about it. No mystery grey tops or green top or whatever "top of the week" that is supposedly gh.

Jimi, good points but lets look at GHRH for a second. If I shoot a whole vial of GHRH and go to the lab and get my blood drawn at the 3 hr mark will the GHRH give me the expected spike like HGH would. Im pretty sure GHRH has a different half life. Way shorter than HGH.

Jimi, good points but lets look at GHRH for a second. If I shoot a whole vial of GHRH and go to the lab and get my blood drawn at the 3 hr mark will the GHRH give me the expected spike like HGH would. Im pretty sure GHRH has a different half life. Way shorter than HGH.

GNRH or GHRH will help push a (possibly-amplified) natural GH pulse, and you're right it's ~15mins and would be all but gone 3hrs later

There are very few analogs that would trick an actual serum test, imo...but I think my original point was (and other people have made it better) that very few people bother serum testing for GH (it's even more difficult to do than bloodwork, here in Canada at least) so anything that fools a user who is going by "feel" is usually good enough of a fake to scam hundreds or thousands from people

Uso, With HGH I think you should get your GH serum test done, even if you are 99.999999999 % sure you have real pharma grade. I get my labs done on AAS too. The point of the OP is that some people say that they use drugs to trick a GH serum test.... So in other words, you shoot 10 iu of GH and get your blood drawn 3 hrs later and test for elevated levels. The theory is that its not HGH but a drug that creates the spike. Im just postulating that it would be very hard to substitue HGH with a "trick drug" as I explained in detail.

I agree, I feel if their gonna scam you then its just gonna be fake.

But if gh serum levels are as elevated to the levels legitimate gh would have it at... why not just take that? But as you said... we'd all be taking that.

GNRH or GHRH will help push a (possibly-amplified) natural GH pulse, and you're right it's ~15mins and would be all but gone 3hrs later

There are very few analogs that would trick an actual serum test, imo...but I think my original point was (and other people have made it better) that very few people bother serum testing for GH (it's even more difficult to do than bloodwork, here in Canada at least) so anything that fools a user who is going by "feel" is usually good enough of a fake to scam hundreds or thousands from people

Yes SP you are 1000% correct on that. I cant agree more. So I am listing all the criteria that I believe needs to met when someone buys HGH. But the final form of proof is ya gotta run labs. I have ran serum tests on every other kit I buy. I get good numbers. I get cts. My wedding ring wont come off. The vials are vacuum sealed and the small bit of freeze dried powder reconstitutes clear. I dont get red welts or feel weird. But every time I run labs I get back good numbers. If I dont get good numbers I will contact the supplier and then run another vial to make sure.

So good numbers and cts is all we can go by? Thats the only thing i ever here no results though

To run labs you need to inject a whole vial IM and then get your blood drawn 3 hrs later. If you take a GHRH instead and follow this protocol the GHRH will be gone by then (as Snow Patrol already said) and you will think that you have bunk HGH. Even if you had real GHRH in the vial you wouldn't even know it!
If they used a secrete drug that spikes your own natural GH the drug would have to be able to pass the GH serum test protocol. The main factor being TIME, ie the 3 hr mark. The drug would have to spike your natty GH near the 3 hr window. If it spikes it sooner or later your blood work will just show low GH levels and you will think its just bunk, you wont even know there is a drug that can produce the spike in the vial! They may as well just use HCG or albumin or some shit like that.

So if there was a secrete drug that can produce this spike we would all know about it because it would come out in medical journals and such the way for instance Prami has. But it would be a huge revelation because the drug would be producing a huge spike. We would be all over that like white on rice!

Jimi, do they have kits set up? I thought it was just buy individual or are you just stating in general. (GH frag, ghrp, cjc)

No i just meant put your own together. ie: mod grf 1-29 &ghrp2 or Sermorelin & ghrp6 , etc.......

I think the point is that to not trust generic HGH.

Pharma or nothing. Simple.

Except it's not really

Pharma is faked quite often due to the high street price...you can spend $200 faking a kit with holograms and easily double your money

Generics that test well (repeatedly, from the same/reputable source) _are_ fine...but finding that trusted source, getting tests and assuring that quality remains consistent is rough though.

Fake pharma, bunk generics...you can go bad either way

Or you can get real pharma, or high quality generics

Theres not a whole lot sources for pharm and the ones i know of all legit, then theres hookups from aids patients ect.... just takes time to find the right people. Ive never been worried about generics testing good i can get that all day its the no results thats why i dont use them. Anyone who has used both pharm and generics understands

Back