Thermogenic: Anxiety.. just deal with it?

BuddyBoy

Got any Ice Cream?
Hey whats up?

Ive used ECA for a few years, and I recently added 8 mg yohimbine to my stack.

I want to get up to 24g yohimbine a day (I weigh 235lbs) but MAN...

My resting body temp is def. ALOT hotter, but I feel so. ANXIOUS.. like, worried, or stressed.. for no reason.

I understand this is one of the side effects, but thats just it, right? Its not indicative of any problems, right?

Im gonna stick to it for the week, and if it does help accelerate my fat loss, I'll stick it out.

If it doenst make a remarkable impact, I'll drop it. I dont think this anxiety is worth it.

What do you guys think?

i think u should see a docter. im not flaming you brother, but your posts make you sound alot smarter that you appear in this particular thread. i wont hold it against you cuz ive asked some dum q's my self and if some one flamed me for it i wouldent cry, but im not going to bag on u bro. id see a doc. just my 2 cents

Heres one for ya buddy boy diffrent types of stress deplete the amounts of magneseium in the body resulting in anexiety or worried feelings or even edgy. Ialso beleive and have read that some supps. can deplete your sourse of magneseium resulting in what you have explained in your post best way to know for sure is to get a blood test to see were your level of magnesium is. magnesium is a very important mineral in the body. Lack it and you will suffer these feelings as you quoted. Try eating peanuts!!!

drop the yohimbine or go with a topical like yohimburn df :D..

oral yohimbine spikes rather quickly.. yohimbine can aggravate or cause anxiety.. a topical limits systemic uptake, degrades to less "aggravating metabolites, and acts as time release.

another option is to add l-theanine, which may help or a topical like P7... they both can help with anxiety, however how effective they are with yohimbine induced will vary..

When i said to try eating peanuts i really wasnt joking try eating them a couple hours before you hit the hay try it for a month you might notice a diffrence real soon. Its worth a shot!!!! Oh second to the list if you can eat them would be smoked oyster!!! Mad Dawg!! Good Luck! Buddy Boy.

Buddyboy - just like anything else - use common sense. Make sure your your resting temp isn't so high (your body isn't designed to be above a certain temp for extended periods of time). It seems you already know what to do...

No need to run to a doc. That seems to be the common advice around here. Isn't it obvious that when you start using certain supps and AAS, you throw your body's normal behavior out of whack - therefore you can expect some negatives? You can either continue it moderately or drop it. All the doc is gonna do is waste resources running lab tests, find out what the root of the problem is - then just lecture you on the negatives and tell you to stop taking it.

Just be sensible.

Last edited:
Thanx for all the honest replys bros.

I think I was running too many stims at once.. I was running 80mcg of clenbuterol, 75mg of ephedrine, 600mg of caffine, and then I tried to add 16mg of yohimbine.

I cut back on the yohimbine to 8mg a day, and I think Im gonna be cool.

Im not running the conventional 2 weeks on 2 weeks off eca/clen/nyc cycle, Im kinda over lappping them ove each other becuase I notice the fat burning happening alot faster that way.

Anyhow, Im on my last few days of ephedrine, and Im gonna keep myu yohimbine moderate until Im out, and then Im going to gradually increase my yohimbine.

theRock said:
Buddyboy - just like anything else - use common sense. Make sure your your resting temp isn't so high (your body isn't designed to be above a certain temp for extended periods of time). It seems you already know what to do...

No need to run to a doc. That seems to be the common advice around here. Isn't it obvious that when you start using certain supps and AAS, you throw your body's normal behavior out of whack - therefore you can expect some negatives? You can either continue it moderately or drop it. All the doc is gonna do is waste resources running lab tests, find out what the root of the problem is - then just lecture you on the negatives and tell you to stop taking it.

Just be sensible.

yeah sure buddy, why go to a doc? what do they know. there always wrong. sure thats good advice. not imo, id reccomend to anybody if something doesent feel so good and u feel sick that , maybe a doc consultation is what u need. dont be a pussy and be afraid to get sound advice from a professional health care provider.

actually, let me retake! who needs a docter when u can get advice on a board.?? very true. take the rocks advice.

tednatas~ easy boy! i didnt say docs were worthless, as a matter of fact, Im going to a doc on the 30th for a complete check up and blood work.

DOCTORS WE ALL NEED THEM FOR SURE

Hey buddy boy its good to hear that your going to see a doctor. Yes doctors are good medicine. And yes they definatly can give a cure to what als you. I like to say that gut instink is your best defence for survival. That you most likely already know. And sounds like thats what your going with. Anyway hope all cks out A O.K. P.S. Someone awhile back gave me some good advice and that is that if you cant go see a doctor for what als ya then your bassically just afraid of possible bad knews and that means only one thing Your a CHICKEN SHIT!!!!! This point not intened towards you Just thought i should clear that up. Mad Dawg!!!!

Back