They Got Me (Again)

You know wha really sucks is you probably just helped some customs agent start his next cycle after he seized your shit. Fuck Em hopefully it was bunk or gives him some sore fuckin lumps in his ass or an abcess would be great. Sorry I hate hearing stories of the Feds fuckin with the little guys that just buy for personal use.

I know as for myself I use a few different addresses and use a few random names

eg... I use my aunts house and use say Joe Blow, then I use a neighbors house and use Anita Ho.

Basically that is the best way to do it. One important thing is to make sure you always send to a clean house.

In your case you should wait a bit to play safe

be good

Many good Ideas

Thank god i live where the gear is legal!
But First PO Boxes and UPS stores and such, can and these days will bring Federal charges on you as the post master gets into the deal if something goes bad, Federal Charges, and you will be screwed, Domestic sources in the US today Post Operation Raw deal has spawned dozens of sting operations, the problem is that 99% of all the guys busted rolled and went for plea deals, including Corporation "called a 5K1" these guys get the legal right to set up shop and make buys and sells over a time frame on average 12 months to avoid Jail time, you can bet your ass there is many still working real hard to save there pussy asses from doing Fed time! today in the US it is a real risk buying overseas or Domestic.
the only answer you can really have is it worth the risk? Many believe that the Feds will not mess with little guys, think again, how do you get the big fish, with the little worm. and i can assure you will be hearing of another National steroid Bust in the next 12 months. I personally believe it will be the research supply shit that gets it next.
remember shit rolls down hill. The feds have gone on a very aggressive witch hunt over the use of Steroids "and have learned how the underground operates due to all the rats" in fact you are viewed as public enemy #1 SAD!!!!

I here it all the time, I will never rat! ya right! the feds have a real good way of compounding your charges to put you in the corner, they play real fucken dirty!

Case and point, Operation gear grinder, One rat bitch convinced Dr Cohan Saltar "main owner of Denkall, QV and AP" to come over the border into San Diego so the US feds would get him, intern Cohan made deal and used his very powerful influence with the Mexican SAGARPA "A branch of the Mexican government" who controls fish and wildlife "veterinary Labs included" to stop all new Reg Sagarpa's from being issued for any Vet steroid, and is still effective to date. never underestimate the Feds!

Just stay safe

Back