think test is bogus.. how can i tell if it's real?!

matathom

ok i just got a bottle of deca from platinum labs, and it has a hollogram on it and came in a box and looks legit. but i also got a bottle of test e from the same person that has a fake as hell label on it.. it's jinan pharmaceuticals, and pharmaceuticals is even spelled wrong! One of my friends got the same stuff though.. he says he's gonna take it anyway. What are some early signs he can look for to tell if it's real or not. I want to know something before i waste my time with this stuff.

unless you have a known good product to compare labels with, the only way to know is to try it, or get it lab tested. most people dont have lab access so youll just have to try it. post some pictures of the bottle, maybe someone here can identify it.

If you aint getting bigger then its shit. If you have any doubt with it then dont shoot, could be anything in there. Better safe than sorry. But if your mates gonna shoot then watch what happens to him and make a decision. Thats what I would do (Yeah some pal I am :rolleyes2 .)

Last edited:
(Yeah some pal I am .)
What better way than this?? An available testbed is better than none!!! Results matter most and we are in troubled times!!! If he is doing things correct, then we have answers and results, or not!!!

Drako said:
But if your mates gonna shoot then watch what happens to him

There's no reason to be afraid of bears in the woods as long as you have a buddy with you that you can outrun.

i've heard that if the test is real that you should start getting horny and just kind of feel it like a day after you take the first shot. this is test e im wondering about

you could always go to the doc and see if your test levels are above normal then you would know the gear was real

I figure it's real.. but i just think it could be underdosed. Like 100mg/ml instead of 250mg/ml like it says on the wack label

matathom said:
i've heard that if the test is real that you should start getting horny and just kind of feel it like a day after you take the first shot. this is test e im wondering about

Your not gonna feel test a day after taking it. Most peeps on here will say it takes 4 weeks and that true as far as strength and a little size increase is concerned. It has always kicked in week 2 for me. You will know when you wake up and wanna fuck, lol.

Dlove said:
Your not gonna feel test a day after taking it. Most peeps on here will say it takes 4 weeks and that true as far as strength and a little size increase is concerned. It has always kicked in week 2 for me. You will know when you wake up and wanna fuck, lol.

but thats how i always wake up :p

Back