thinking of adding hgh to next cycle

J_Fox23

Hey guys,

I haven't had much time to be posting on here lately because of a new job but still killin it in the gym. I've been thinking of waiting to start my next cycle and start hgh and after being on that for 3 months start up the test e and possibly kickstart with an oral. I've always had great results with test and I've used a couple orals before but never used gh before. I was thinking of starting with 2 Lu's a day for a couple weeks and then up the dose and eventually take 4 iu's a day. I would most likely run it 6 on 1 off. What are your guy's ideas on that?

I did 4 kits and it worked wonders..

But My son was born and in the NICU for a month and I couldnt focus / inject daily so I gave it a break.

I plan on doing 5 ius a day starting 1/15. I go to DR on 4/10

That's awesome about the results and I hope everything is better with your son now. Did you run it alone or stack it with anything?

2 iu's of pharma grade Gh will show results but I agree that 4iu a day is much better. I struggled with shoulder injuries for 3-4 years and 6 months of 2iu a day healed them completely. I've now been running 4-5 iu for 3 months and plan to stick it out for another 6 months at least.

I'm 1 month in on 5iu 5on 2 off and already I'm looking lean as fuck and I'm consistently going up in weight

Back