This ACNE is pissing me OFF!!!

Seriously, it shouldn't be this fucking bad. It's taking over both of my arms. I had NO acne at all and I'm on week 10!!! It looks like a have some kind of a fucking disease.

I'm probably gonna post pictures for you guys before this thread dies. I've never seen anyone with anything even close to this. My shoulders are COMPLETELY covered and now the top of my lower arms are not far behind...

Test E @ 500mg weekly. Gyno scare week 8 or so. 5 total doses of Letro then I switched to Adex. Now I'm taking Adex at .5mg ED.

I didn't have acne AT ALL like I said, until I started taking that damned Letro. I'm not taking it now so I'm sure the estrogen has gone back up some in my body.. I shouldn't have such a bad hormonal imbalance now.

I'm thinking about stopping my cycle early this acne is so fucking bad. Excuse my language, but this is pissing me off to no extent. Oh yeah! Also, behind both of my ears on the back of my head is covered in god damn acne.

What the fuck am I doing wrong?!?! Please. I need some input on this. I'm gonna go crazy before long...

While you're at it.. type in "Steroids Acne" into google image and tell me if those pictures are real or not... jesus some of them look bad.

This cycle might very well be my last...

Last edited:
If it's that bad, I'm not sure that anything other than Accutane will rid you of backne. I know some folks from the old GotFina board that used to swear by high dose B5 and sun exposure, but I can't personally attest to that regimen.

poly

Your not the only one bro.I got the shit bad just like you.Really seemed to get bad on PCT.More frequent injections on cycle to
keep blood levels more stable.I guess if you using a anti E you should run the same dose from the start.Long story short hit the accutane at 40mg day until the acne was cleared up.Then a maintainence dose of 10mg day.I wouldn't run any orals while on accutane.Good luck,this is just my experience.

If it's that bad, I'm not sure that anything other than Accutane will rid you of backne. I know some folks from the old GotFina board that used to swear by high dose B5 and sun exposure, but I can't personally attest to that regimen.

poly

sorry to hijack but i remember that old site. they had some cool ass gotfina tshirts with a cow on them. I still want one but dont think i could find one anywhere

I don't currently go to a dermatologist. Hell, I don't go to any doctors as I don't have insurance.

I was told by several that swimming in salt water works wonders, or scrubbing with salt in the shower. So.. that's what I just got done doing. I soaked in 100 degree water in a hot tub for an hour then just took a shower and scrubbed my arms with salt. I plan on tanning soon as well, and maybe picking up some B5.

I don't know where to get Accutane from, as I've never used it or heard much about it. I'll have to look into that.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

I'm reading about Accutane on the net.. and damn is there some f'ked up side effects! Severe depression and mood swings sounds worse than acne, and that's just two of the side effects.

Iv'e been on accutane for about 2 months.
The only prob for me is chapped lips.Think iv'e bought around 15 tubes of chapstick.
But I do drink about a gallon or more of water a day with liver support.Some research sites offer liquid tane just for research of course.

I'm reading about Accutane on the net.. and damn is there some f'ked up side effects! Severe depression and mood swings sounds worse than acne, and that's just two of the side effects.

It's not worse the acne.Acne kills all your hard work.You don't even want to take off your shirt.Acne is one seriously fucked up things to deal with.Talk about mood swings and depression acne gave me both.

It's not worse the acne.Acne kills all your hard work.You don't even want to take off your shirt.Acne is one seriously fucked up things to deal with.Talk about mood swings and depression acne gave me both.

I know dude.. I ALWAYS lift in the gym in a wifebeater, and now the only thing I wear are fuckin t-shirts!!! Grrr.

And by the way, which site offers liquid tane? I can't find it on the website banner at the top ^^^

Last edited:
By the way, the acne on my arm doesn't look as bad as it did. It looks all oily and nasty normally and since I just scrubbed it in the shower with salt it looks all dried out! =)

I have a feeling if I keep this up it may actually go away.

sulphur (sulfur) soaps! And coal tar soaps, they will get rid of them. ebay has some home soap makers that have amazing soaps for a couple dollars a bar. You can't get them anywhere else in the world, great stuff.

sulphur (sulfur) soaps! And coal tar soaps, they will get rid of them. ebay has some home soap makers that have amazing soaps for a couple dollars a bar. You can't get them anywhere else in the world, great stuff.

I'll look into that, thanks. =)

I like your avatar btw.

most sides from isotretinoin are dose related... and most of the doses used and reccomended are rediculous... research and practical usage show that 20mg/day is effective and generally well tolerated.... where acne is severe and cystic combination therapy with low dose accutane is still effective... there is little if any reason to use high end doses and the sides far outweigh and increased benefit...

there are a # of threads on low dose isotretinoin use
on AFboard

also there is good discussion in this thread
I think its time for accutane - Professional Muscle

isotretinoin for research: IsoSolut

I have the exact same thing.....
behind ears back upper arms and chest now. been fighting it for awhile now.

I think I got it when I started with a-dex. i have switched to letro and it seems a little better. Was your letro liquid? both my a-dex and letro are from a board sponsor and there might be something in them that is causing this reaction for us?? not accusing just a idea. I came off the a-dex and it started to clear, then when I started it up again the acne spiked. On Letro for 2 weeks now.

I am hot tubbing, Having my girl pick and c=scrub with clean and clear, asnything with salycitic acid seems to help.

I am going to Hawaii and cant even take my shirt off as i am now

ALove,

I have been doing a shit ton of research on accutane myself because acne is a problem for me. One thing I have read about the sides are all the sides listed are "normal sides" at the "normal" recommended dose of about 80-120mg/day. From what I can gather on the net when it comes to tane and AAS, if you take it at 20mg a day it should do wonders for your acne and the only side you SHOULD experience is chapped lips.

If you are still having trouble finding tane hit me up.

Back