This dude is HEEEUUUGGGEEE

Just to think what people will do to their bodies. Unproportioned motherfuckers. That one dude had a Double D cup and I can't believe they are proud of the way they look. When will they wake the fuck up and realize they look like complete and total shit?

I'm waiting for the day someone decides they need huge delts or traps only, why is it these morons can only reach their bi's and tri's? He looks like a f***ing balloon!

Stone said:
I'm waiting for the day someone decides they need huge delts or traps only, why is it these morons can only reach their bi's and tri's? He looks like a f***ing balloon![/QUOTE
Id love to see just the traps!!!!!!!LMFAO!

How can he pose w/ a straight face.

Gator

Last edited:
i hope this fuck head reads this whole thread. . . u know whats fucking funny about this...is that he probobly thinks hes cool with his pics... thats so fucking gross.....he probobly has a little dick so he has to inject the synthol to make his arms big to cover up for that......

it's even funnier to see them in a relaxed pose then it is when they're flexing. they just look sooooo aweful when just sitting there.

Lol. I guess now there is greg and this other fuck trying to be a freak. They all got small man syndrome. Too bad they look like shit.

Back