This is BS!!!

TRTony

So Kaiser still wont help me. So i contacted some of the best doctors in California. They viewed my labs and all of them say that for eing 23 and having test of 326 and Estro of 70 that i need hormone therapy. But its goin to cost me a shit ton of money.
So i dis some reasearch and figured i need about 100mg Cyp a week as well as some Arimidex to lower Estro. So i went on craigslist and all i get are people who say they use a card called Money Pal and to load it up with money and give them the ard number and they will sen the stuff. Sounds shady to me. And all the online stores that sell it sound shady too. I guess im just fucked then?

Sorry for rant but this is getting ridiculous. I need help.

craigslist is not the place to buy gear, now if you wanna send me a money pal card i gotchu

WTF happened to this board? It use to be such a great source for hrt/trt. Seriously 23 years old. Look for other solutions FFS (for f*cks sake).

craigslist is not the place to buy gear, now if you wanna send me a money pal card i gotchu

Poor guy.. phew, I'm 31 and working with IMT and they're fantastic....not to mention, its legal. (No judgement here). Great avatar, Chi23, by the way.

Whats IMT? I have no insurance. Yes im 23. But i was also a premature birth and put on different meds when i was very young

Being that young Im not even sure IMTwill help him. I agree to exhaust all other possibilities before turning to trt. Remember trt is for life and at 23 that is a long time!

Man, those numbers suck. Hang in there dude. Contact IMT and see what they say. They probably know the proper way to address your issues given your age. Perhaps there is something they can do.

You don't need test. Your E is way to high for your test level indicating that you are converting too much test to E. You unlike some others here may very well benefit from Clomid.

And that you can obtain from a board sponsor at a very reasonable price.

Back