this is crazy.. need opinions

Ya, my old dealer said he used to do that. Im pretty sure he was just tryin to get me to buy more lol Don't worry i didnt listen to him.

But ya last i talked to him he had been on stuff for a year or so. Thats all bad...

your friend sounds like arnie. a descendant of his perhaps? running gear without coming off? god bless his health in the years to come man. unless you're actually competing at the national level (even then i don't think anyone would recommend it) or anything close to that there's not much point in going on and on. it might actually sound reasonable if you said that he cruises in and out of his dosages after 10+ weeks or so. but going at it that way, probably he's just smoking you or like i said, he could be arnie's illegitimate son. no offence.

edit: on a side note, regarding zyzz or what not. just to let you know. there're people who hit his level without AAS at around the same ages as well. in fact, one of my friends i met back in the times of military training was an example. he was young, 20 going on 21. never did AAS, but had the genetics built into him. he was a natural. foot ball, triple jumping. just so you know we're not created equal. that's why some people can't make it to the top even after juicing for half their life thinking they could. but then they hit the wall of reality real hard and then bust their balls (no pun intended) trying to get back on the right track. I've seen people around me doing this. I, too, was enticed by the idea, being young and all where your hormones and ego flattens your rationale. and trust me when i say you're just about as close to taking the same road down as these people.

It's fine you wanna do AAS. but make sure you know why you're doing it, then reflect on that reason. the people on this board i'm quite sure are more than willing to help you out with research and what not as they did to assist me when i just came into the forums. and not to sound harsh, but you better take a good hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if you really need gear to help you, or probably just a kick in the butt to actually be serious about bodybuilding and what not you're going to use the AAS for.

Last edited:
This kid is Trolling..

Even if this is real, let him fuck himself up,.

More pussy for me when he can't feel his little dick.

Back