this is me befor steroids and current 22dec2009!!

That is a big decision also... My wife got the mirana thing implanted. Its good for 5 years...

What happens if you decide to have another? What happens if for some reason the one you have gets SIDS.What happens if you get divorced later and the new woman wants kids with you?blah blah blah...

To many variables... dont do anything permanent.

juice man don't do anything like that bro. i have never known anyone that makes up their mind at age 24 and never changed their mind when theyre in their 30's or 40's. that's permanent dude. don't make that mistake. godforbid something happens to ure one child, ure going to want another. when kids grow we usually miss their childhood and baby days and want another even though we said it was enough. don't get ure shit snipped man. ure going to lose ure manhood.

well u all do careeee aaawwwww. naw u all havnt steered me wrong yet so i might just check out that 5 year thing, good pivotal points scarz and ythrashin

haha my shit that produces babies lol ony want 1

DON'T Do That...YOu're way too young..I said the same thing and now my daughter is at the age where she doesn't want to play with me anymore so I need a new child to wrestle with..I'm 34 and I'm having a Son in a month and I couldn't be more happier..You have a lot of time ahead of you to think about that...

DON'T Do That...YOu're way too young..I said the same thing and now my daughter is at the age where she doesn't want to play with me anymore so I need a new child to wrestle with..I'm 34 and I'm having a Son in a month and I couldn't be more happier..You have a lot of time ahead of you to think about that...

congrats dude

so i was thinkin the last two weeks could i do the npp ed at 100 mgs along with the prop 100 mg ed to get get results at the end of the cycle then hit the pct?? info appreciated.

I would like to see a before picture before you ever worked out. Then we could see how much you have truly progressed.

juice man don't do anything like that bro. i have never known anyone that makes up their mind at age 24 and never changed their mind when theyre in their 30's or 40's. that's permanent dude. don't make that mistake. godforbid something happens to ure one child, ure going to want another. when kids grow we usually miss their childhood and baby days and want another even though we said it was enough. don't get ure shit snipped man. ure going to lose ure manhood.

Yeah juice I wanted only one too, thought about and now after 6 kids I am finally deciding its time to snip, and I am 34, use birth control, you will miss the baby years and want more its like a tattoo... lol

I read through the thread and WOW!!! you are lost and need to find ur way. things that are important to you now will be of no use to you in 5 yrs time. cycle away and train hard but don't be a dumbass. do you have family? not trying to be a jerk but your ignorence is mind blowing! this is a life style not a sprint, take a deep breath and reevaluate your situation.

I read through the thread and WOW!!! you are lost and need to find ur way. things that are important to you now will be of no use to you in 5 yrs time. cycle away and train hard but don't be a dumbass. do you have family? not trying to be a jerk but your ignorence is mind blowing! this is a life style not a sprint, take a deep breath and reevaluate your situation.

Dude im in the military this is my damn lifestyle more than most on here, its manditory to workout atleast three times a week i have standards i have to meet every six months to stay in and i plan on making a career out of it, i eat like a fuckin horse i dont drink or smoke, 4 things on my mind 24/7 eat, sleep, train and fuck and in that order please dont post on what u have no idea about bro, yes i have a family and thats my #1 priority i never do shit without my wifes consent and have a very healthy relationship....O and by the way i just did fuckin 300x2 just now im amazed at myself WOW!!! and wieghed in at 206 this shit is great i love NPP yall. The greatest ignorance is to reject somethin you know nothing about...think about that..lol

There is a guy in my gym like this..He's 23 and wants to stay on gear the rest of his life..The thing about these Jitter Bugs is that they want to get big at any cost and worry about the consiquences later..I must admit I was like this too..Luckily I found this board and started researching...

Shit kids are the bomb.... I love my babies, I have 4 hampsters that live with me and 2 kids with my cats, Plus some other pet possibles, But I figure your never given more than you can handle... And thanks Hogman your correct i DID NOT squeeze them out my lovely wife did...and my cats

but sometimes i wish i can get pregnant. my life is not fair. all my friends got pregnant except me. i want to squeeze one out. will nolva help?

Last edited by a moderator:
god damn it scarz...quit editing everyones post. i keep reading this shit, thinking our members are fucking weirdos and then a nice little...edited by scarz. i dont know who is saying what, not that i don't enjoy your additives, but im easily confused.

Back