this is me befor steroids and current 22dec2009!!

Shit kids are the bomb.... I love my babies, I have 4 hampsters that live with me and 2 kids with my cats, Plus some other pet possibles, But I figure your never given more than you can handle... And thanks Hogman your correct i DID NOT squeeze them out my lovely wife did...and my cats

but sometimes i wish i can get pregnant. my life is not fair. all my friends got pregnant except me. i want to squeeze one out. will nolva help?

meh, he was prolly drunk when he wrote this.

Scarz is Hating....... lmao... K scarz I ll stop making you look gay, its gonna be hard but I ll stop..:basket:

Last edited:
i love a midget named Scarz in a thong.

shhhhhhhhhhhhh no one needs to know, dammn...

Last edited:
god damn it scarz...quit editing everyones post. i keep reading this shit, thinking our members are fucking weirdos and then a nice little...edited by scarz. i dont know who is saying what, not that i don't enjoy your additives, but im easily confused.

We are weirdos, or at least I am.... I love it here... lmao

Please dont take this the wrong way, but I gotta ask......did you even workout before this cycle, because in the "before" pic it sure doesn't look like it?

IMO that would explain the 30 lb weight gain as you were so far below your genetic potential, you most likely could have made some great gain naturally.

It is still a big improvement, hope you can keep the weight on, but it is going to take quite a bit of dedication through diet and training.

I'll second this.

You did make some nice improvements but your beginning physique wasn't much, and you did use a lot of gear.

Regardless, the final result you look in shape and athletic.

I'll second this.

You did make some nice improvements but your beginning physique wasn't much, and you did use a lot of gear.

Regardless, the final result you look in shape and athletic.

thank u guys will post more at the end of the cycle

Dude im in the military this is my damn lifestyle more than most on here, its manditory to workout atleast three times a week i have standards i have to meet every six months to stay in and i plan on making a career out of it, i eat like a fuckin horse i dont drink or smoke, 4 things on my mind 24/7 eat, sleep, train and fuck and in that order please dont post on what u have no idea about bro, yes i have a family and thats my #1 priority i never do shit without my wifes consent and have a very healthy relationship....O and by the way i just did fuckin 300x2 just now im amazed at myself WOW!!! and wieghed in at 206 this shit is great i love NPP yall. The greatest ignorance is to reject somethin you know nothing about...think about that..lol

I certinly was not trying to offend but sometime people are hesitant to tell it like it is. Everthing I said was not an attack on you as a person. But, your consideration to go on gear permently is a poor one for both you and your family. I'm sure you want to be around for a long time to watch your kids grow old.

going on gear to get big will def shorten your life. Useing gear to extent you career as a fighting hero is a path worth exploring. My main point is to learn about what you are going to put in your body and get the most out of it with the least amount of damage and side effects.

Take it for what its worth or get affended and tell me off. your choice. but either way do your home work and learn about these powerful hormons you are putting into yourself and try to get the most out of it!:love:

Back