this is weird

slowsupratt

I just started my 3rd week into my cycle on 500mg of test enanthate. I am already getting a differnt sensation in my nipples. Its hard to tell if it from the test kicking in or cuz i pierced them a few months back. Is it to early for me to experience this?

You could gyno at any stage if that's what you're asking. Do you feel any hard knots underneath or to the sides?

i do not think it would be from the nipple rings if they were pierced a few months ago.

your nipples will get more sensitive when running test, are they sore, do you feel any knots behind the nipples

I've noticed that a few of the times its a mental thing for me. I start thinking that my nips itch, pretty much let my mind wonder of. If you do start to notice gyno symptoms I suggest you get on some nolvadex/anti-a right away!

It may all be in your head. I swear after my first shot I thought my nipples were feeling funny (it was all in my head :D ). Just keep an eye on them and make sure they don't change. If they start to itch, get sore, or if you can feel anything hard/lumpy under them, take some Nolvadex.

40mg/day until the symptoms subside
20g/day for the rest of the cycle.

Easto said:
It may all be in your head. I swear after my first shot I thought my nipples were feeling funny (it was all in my head :D ). Just keep an eye on them and make sure they don't change. If they start to itch, get sore, or if you can feel anything hard/lumpy under them, take some Nolvadex.

40mg/day until the symptoms subside
20g/day for the rest of the cycle.

Same here.......the mind can play games on you!:D

When its time for me to hit the Nolvadex, I get a tingling feeling in my nipples.

when i wsa on my cycle my nips started lactating like a mofo. you squeeze em and this liquid came outa them. i was about to toss in some nolva, but desided to old off considering the dose of test i was on was negligable. so i didnt use and never got gyno. had to stop after 4 weeks also though...

Well they are just more sensative. Im not gonna start nolva until i feel a lump, if they are ithcy or a little puffy thats fine by me. But once i feel a slight lump forming i'll jump on the nolva. Just thought it was weird that they got sensative so soon.

slowsupratt said:
Well they are just more sensative. Im not gonna start nolva until i feel a lump, if they are ithcy or a little puffy thats fine by me. But once i feel a slight lump forming i'll jump on the nolva. Just thought it was weird that they got sensative so soon.

bro, take it from me. DO NOT wait until there is a bump. It might be too late. If the symptoms are just itchiness, soreness then no prob. Take 40mg nolva until they subside, and continue with 20mg. Once a lump forms you are in a much more difficult position, and it very well may stay there no matter what treatment you use. There is a lump under my right nipple that I didn't even notice until it was too late, and now I am going to have surgery done to have it removed. Better safe than sorry.
Brock

i just hear people getting all paranoid and jumping on the anti-e's. i dont want to hinder my gains, but i see where you are coming from.

slowsupratt said:
i just hear people getting all paranoid and jumping on the anti-e's. i dont want to hinder my gains, but i see where you are coming from.

I can definitely see people who are extra paranoid, and having your mind play tricks on you. However, the other extreme is ignoring the symptoms, and sort of being in denial about the starts of gyno. Then going about their cycle as planned, thinking that whatever problems will just magically dissapear. Defintely better to be safe than sorry, keep an eye out.
Brock

Back