This might be a weird question

Bigballerr

So i have 50 mg dbol capsules and i want to take 25 am 25 pre workout so how do i split these capsules? can i dissolve the powder in something a drink it straight or does it need to be capsuled? snort it? (lol jk)

Just empty them out and put them into empty capsules. You can buy empty capsules. Get a scale so you can measure how much goes into each one.

So i have 50 mg dbol capsules and i want to take 25 am 25 pre workout so how do i split these capsules? can i dissolve the powder in something a drink it straight or does it need to be capsuled? snort it? (lol jk)

I think u should snort it. That way its in your system right away. (Jokes)

Im gunna split the powder and put half in the capsule and take it am then dissolve the other dose in juice or something and take it an hour preworkout ill let you know how it works!

It just seems weird that you asked the question, ignored the advice given and stated that you were going to do as you originally planned all within 20 minutes.

ya I agree with jsalud I have found extremely minimal difference between breaking up doses or taking it all preworkout in way of gains. I take mine all preworkout as well unless we are talking very high doses then I would split to alleviate the BP issues but 50mg all preworkout. As far as dbol inject, same thing preworkout.

Imo, splitting the powder up in capsules evenly is next to impossible due to the amount of filler that is added. I don't think you'll be able to dose 25mgs accurately doing it that way. Might as well just take the whole capsule pwo.

Dude. Take 50mg 2 hours before workout. You'll get one awesome pump. I have done it by breaking up the dose in AM and PW. But found I liked the PW better. Except on back day. FML deadlifts will just about cripple ya from the pump.

No such thing as weird questions, only weird answers..

i'd like to know what do you think you added to this thread with this post? negative or positive...

@op ... id split it with a razor and just lick up half now and half later..... since your complaining about buying a scale and caps are too much work...

considering you are going to consume all the powder in the single pill a day it really doesn't matter if one half is larger then the other... it still equals 50mg by the end of the day... who cares if you get 22mg and 28mg .

i'd like to know what do you think you added to this thread with this post? negative or positive...

@op ... id split it with a razor and just lick up half now and half later..... since your complaining about buying a scale and caps are too much work...

considering you are going to consume all the powder in the single pill a day it really doesn't matter if one half is larger then the other... it still equals 50mg by the end of the day... who cares if you get 22mg and 28mg .

Since when do I have to justify myself to you?!

GTFO

Back