This orange juice flavored whey is fuckin nectar!

Trevdog

I use a LOT of whey isolate protein powder. I generally have some pre workout, during the workout, and post workout.

For these shakes I prefer a citrus flavor, and for a few years I used a ton of the orange flavored whey from www.allthewhey.com. The price was really good and the quality seemed ok. The only real issues I had were the mixibililty wasn't very good - the protein clumps up. Also, I experienced substantial bloating and gas.

I have been getting daytime and nighttime protein blends from www.trueprotein.com for some time and I've been really happy with their products and service. They recently came out with some new flavors so I decided to give their new orange juice flavor a try. Man, this stuff is awesome! It tastes better than allthewhey's product, it mixes completely with no clumping without a blender, it is a thinner shake that is easy to drink, and I get no bloat or gas! During my workouts, I have a scoop of it along with a scoop of orange cytomax and some ice and I absolutely love the stuff.

What I bought was their Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration, which goes for $7,49 per pound, with the + NEW Premium Orange Juice Indulgence ($0.75 per pound) flavoring.

I got 10 lbs. and I wish I had ordered more. I will be buying plenty of this whey and I highly recommend it. If you use the discount code below, you'll get 5% off, and I might get some protein out of it at some point, so thanks in advance if you do give it a try, and please post feedback.

I have been telling you guys for well over a year.... TP is the way to go for protein powder!!!!

TP pwns.

With the new premium flavor packs, ive been drinking it in place of real food meals or during the day ill throw a scoop into some water. Its that good, i just want to drink it. Right now i only have the chocolate and vanilla premium flavors, but now ill have to get the orange flavor as well.

I'm always afraid to try a new flavor. Like ON choc mint. So many ppl said it was awsome. I didn't mind the first shake, but I had to gag the rest of the 5 lbs down. So many whey flavors are love or hate, I guess.

ON choc is what I consider THE flavor that few hate and many enjoy. But I think I really need to change to a sure whey isolate as I'm just sick of the gas.

mranak said:
I'm always afraid to try a new flavor. Like ON choc mint. So many ppl said it was awsome. I didn't mind the first shake, but I had to gag the rest of the 5 lbs down. So many whey flavors are love or hate, I guess.

ON choc is what I consider THE flavor that few hate and many enjoy. But I think I really need to change to a sure whey isolate as I'm just sick of the gas.
im tellin you...for you guys that are afraid of getting 1000 pounds of protein and not liking the flavor, you can order 1 pound of however many TP flavors you want and see what you like, and what you dont. But unless you just dont like delicious flavors, the premium flavors will not disappoint.

For me it's not worth it, even if the protein is higher quality than most. The shipping costs make it even more outrageous, as I've ordered from TP in the past. If I get a raise at work, I'll consider ordering again.

Soul Rebel said:
For me it's not worth it, even if the protein is higher quality than most. The shipping costs make it even more outrageous, as I've ordered from TP in the past. If I get a raise at work, I'll consider ordering again.

how much is shipping?

Shipping rates depend on how much you order and where the package is going. If you need a shipping quote, Email them directly.

Buying a better protein powder is worth the money.

You figure a 5lb jug lasts you a month. So an extra $10 a month on protein powder doesn't seem like that big of a deal. That's 2 beers at the bar on the weekend or a high quality protein powder.

Hell, if you want to save money keep buying the stuff you use now. You will just need to use more of it.

just ordered 2 pounds today for a trial run 29 bucks including shipping.....thats not too bad if it tastes great. i'm a fan of optimum nutruinal protein. so many flavores and a great overall product

Trevdog said:
I use a LOT of whey isolate protein powder. I generally have some pre workout, during the workout, and post workout.

For these shakes I prefer a citrus flavor, and for a few years I used a ton of the orange flavored whey from www.allthewhey.com. The price was really good and the quality seemed ok. The only real issues I had were the mixibililty wasn't very good - the protein clumps up. Also, I experienced substantial bloating and gas.

I have been getting daytime and nighttime protein blends from www.trueprotein.com for some time and I've been really happy with their products and service. They recently came out with some new flavors so I decided to give their new orange juice flavor a try. Man, this stuff is awesome! It tastes better than allthewhey's product, it mixes completely with no clumping without a blender, it is a thinner shake that is easy to drink, and I get no bloat or gas! During my workouts, I have a scoop of it along with a scoop of orange cytomax and some ice and I absolutely love the stuff.

What I bought was their Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration, which goes for $7,49 per pound, with the + NEW Premium Orange Juice Indulgence ($0.75 per pound) flavoring.

I got 10 lbs. and I wish I had ordered more. I will be buying plenty of this whey and I highly recommend it. If you use the discount code below, you'll get 5% off, and I might get some protein out of it at some point, so thanks in advance if you do give it a try, and please post feedback.

Trevdog, if you buy the Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration + the NEW Premium Orange Juice Indulgence is there anything else you put in it?
Plus do you change any of the percent to mixes?

That's why I said for me it's not worth it, as I live in Hawai‘i. It's been over a year now, but I believe shipping costs were $30 or so. I can get prolly not as high quality protein (but still pretty good, as the guy source checks it himself) here locally for ~$55 for 10 lbs. Plus I wasn't very fond of the taste of the protein from TP, but with these new flavors, I'd like to try and order some again.

Back