This orange juice flavored whey is fuckin nectar!

Right now I have:

BSL Chocolate
BSL Vanilla
BSL Strawberry
Premium Chocolate (not tried yet)
Premium Vanilla (not tried yet)
Premium Strawberry
Premium Orange

The ones that I have tried, they are awesome. Once I get to the bottom of the BSL bags, I'll dip into the rest of the PT Premium stuff.

It's nice to be able to get good tasting protein powders without spending an arm and a leg.

I need to get some of the other flavours to add to the stock. I like being able to rotate flavours..... I'm sure you can tell.

yo...what's the difference between the BSL flavoring and premium flavoring, other than price and flavors? is it stronger or better tasting?

Easto said:
Right now I have:

BSL Chocolate
BSL Vanilla
BSL Strawberry
Premium Chocolate (not tried yet)
Premium Vanilla (not tried yet)
Premium Strawberry
Premium Orange

The ones that I have tried, they are awesome. Once I get to the bottom of the BSL bags, I'll dip into the rest of the PT Premium stuff.

It's nice to be able to get good tasting protein powders without spending an arm and a leg.

I need to get some of the other flavours to add to the stock. I like being able to rotate flavours..... I'm sure you can tell.

The Premium flavours are new. Before TP got them, you either got their standard flavour, or pay extra for the BSL.

They went out and got a flavour chemist to come up with their new premium flavours. They taste way better than the free standard ones, but cost less than the BSL.

I have no complaints about the premium or the BSL, they are comparable.

Easto said:
The Premium flavours are new. Before TP got them, you either got their standard flavour, or pay extra for the BSL.

They went out and got a flavour chemist to come up with their new premium flavours. They taste way better than the free standard ones, but cost less than the BSL.

I have no complaints about the premium or the BSL, they are comparable.

yea, i'm really feelin the orange juice premium that i got with the waxxy and cold-filt.

i got some cassein in the prem. choc. that is "ok". never had cassein before (real thick) so that might be why its not so hot.

Caseinate protein doesn't taste good no matter how you slice it. To make it more palatable, I don't use more than 50-60% of it, I mix in the teamskip blend and/or muscle milk.

Trevdog said:
Caseinate protein doesn't taste good no matter how you slice it. To make it more palatable, I don't use more than 50-60% of it, I mix in the teamskip blend and/or muscle milk.

yea, i use a scoop of the cassein and a scoop of ON whey before bed. comes out alright.

what other premium TP colf-filt. flavors have you tried?
after trying and liking the orange juice, i might stick with fruit flavors

OC Cartel said:
yea, i use a scoop of the cassein and a scoop of ON whey before bed. comes out alright.

thats cause your a fruit AT-DAM

OC Cartel said:

I have tried the Strawberry and it is really good. As well as the vanilla and the chocolate.

If you stick with the BSL or premium flavours you won't have any complaints.

I had their standard grape flavour a while ago and it sucked.

You are best off paying an extra $1/lb and getting a protein that tastes GOLDEN!!!!

I don't know about that....

Every product has room for platinum improvements :D

We'll stick with golden for now.

I've had the grape also, in a blend protein. Not bad but not great either. Next order I'm going to get some strawberry or fruit punch.

Back