This orange juice flavored whey is fuckin nectar!

I get all my stuff from TP to Canada in less than a week. I can't complain about shipping.

Double3, amount of protein/scoop. Quality of the protein.

I was a doubter at first, but then I switched from ON 100% Whey to TP's Ion-Exchance Isolate. Immediately I noticed the ease on the stomach. I was taking in 100g in a shake with no bloating, gas, diarrhea, etc. But there was a weird after taste with the Ion-Exchage. I'm not sure if it may have been from the sweeter that I had added, or if that was the natural taste.

So I went with the Cold-Filtration Isolate. Same results, but no after taste. This stuff mixed with a spoon (with 4 scoops in 500ml of water) and was easy to drink. It didn't mix up thick like any other protein I used at that high of a concentration.

Then I went with the TeamSkip blend because I wanted some slower releasing proteins and I know some of the caseins taste like shit if you put too high of a concentration in. So I went with a formula that was premade and got good reviews on quality and most importantly taste. I have been using this for the last 4 months and love it.

Monstar said:
Trevdog, if you buy the Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration + the NEW Premium Orange Juice Indulgence is there anything else you put in it?
Plus do you change any of the percent to mixes?

yea...what's the deal with the sweetners and additives options. you guys go with anything or let the flavor additives take care of the taste?

Easto said:
I get all my stuff from TP to Canada in less than a week. I can't complain about shipping.

Double3, amount of protein/scoop. Quality of the protein.

I was a doubter at first, but then I switched from ON 100% Whey to TP's Ion-Exchance Isolate. Immediately I noticed the ease on the stomach. I was taking in 100g in a shake with no bloating, gas, diarrhea, etc. But there was a weird after taste with the Ion-Exchage. I'm not sure if it may have been from the sweeter that I had added, or if that was the natural taste.

So I went with the Cold-Filtration Isolate. Same results, but no after taste. This stuff mixed with a spoon (with 4 scoops in 500ml of water) and was easy to drink. It didn't mix up thick like any other protein I used at that high of a concentration.

Then I went with the TeamSkip blend because I wanted some slower releasing proteins and I know some of the caseins taste like shit if you put too high of a concentration in. So I went with a formula that was premade and got good reviews on quality and most importantly taste. I have been using this for the last 4 months and love it.

What is this TeamSkip blend you speak of?

So I'm guessing that if someone uses the code in your sig you get some kinda kickback? You gotta get something cause everyone who uses TP has a code in their sig.

OC Cartel said:
yea...what's the deal with the sweetners and additives options. you guys go with anything or let the flavor additives take care of the taste?

and also, what's the difference between BSL and premium flavor additives, other than the price?

I just got the fruit punch whey isolate. Made the switch from ON and let me tell you, i took my normal 50g shake after working out, no bloating or gasy feeling. Took my shower. Then took another 25g and still nothing. Ended up going to taco bell just to make sure my fart mechanisms were working correctly.

Get's an A+ on mixibilty and taste
Get's a C on shipping and price but if the quality is what they say it, it levels the scale

LiftTillIDie said:
Comes out over 45 bucks for 5 lbs. :wallbash: I can't wait till I'm a big shot like you guys.
1. you get what you pay for
2. back when i used to buy my protein from GNC, i was paying $45 for 2lbs of ON concentrate.

Suareezay said:
premium > BSL
premium > every other flavor ive ever tasted

ok, cool....

what about the optional sweetner dropdown (aspartame....stevia...ect.)
and the packaging option. :goof:

OC Cartel said:
ok, cool....

the packaginf is either that of an every day protien powder jug (you pay for it) or a large clear plastic bag.

OC Cartel said:
ok, cool....

if you go with premium flavors, choose "plain" as the sweetener. Its already got the sweetener in it. Same goes for BSL. If you use a free flavor, its your choice.

for the packaging, you either get a normal plastic jug, or a clear plastic food-grade bag. I go with the jug, its so much easier.

adidamps2 said:
the packaginf is either that of an every day protien powder jug (you pay for it) or a large clear plastic bag.

i see you're still having trouble with your grammar.

Back