this proves that HMG is good

bmass

Juiced
this was dug up by doggcrapp off animals board.

The Study: Two hypogonadal former anabolic steroid users were studied. Normal levels of LH are >3.6 IU/L and Testosterone are 300—1000 ng/dl. Former anabolic steroid users often have suppressed levels of both.

The Results: Subject #1 is a 6', 206lb former user of 500—2000+ grams per week of anabolics. His baseline numbers were: LH<1IU/L, Test=191ng/dl. This suject underwent a 32 day treatment of 2500 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4 days, 50 mg of clomid 2 times per day, and 10 mg nolvadex per day. 15 days after treatment his numbers were: LH=5.2IU/L, Test=1072 ng/dl.

Subject #2 is a 5'10", 184lb male who used 400 mg per week of nandrolone. His baseline numbers were: LH<1IU/L, Test=45ng/dl. This subject's 32 day treatment consisted of 2500 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4 days, 50 mg of clomid 2 times per day, and 10 mg nolvadex per day. There was no change. He underwent another treatment consisting of 60 days of 5000 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4 days for 4 injections, then 2500 IU every 4 days for 4 injections, 50 mg of clomid 2 times per day, and 10 mg nolvadex per day. Still, no change. For the next 32 days, this subject received 5000 IU of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day for 6 injections, then 2500 IU every other day for 6 injections given with 150 IU of menotropins, 50 mg of clomid 2 times per day, and 10 mg nolvadex 2 times per day. 15 days after treatment his numbers were: LH=9.8IU/L, Test=507 ng/dl.(20)

Comments: The authors of this paper have presented some very interesting data that the medical community needs to learn from. When dealing with former androgen users, there may be better ways to increase Testosterone than the standard patch treatment (which will only prolong the problem of decreased T production.) Hypogonadal former androgen users need a treatment, not a band-aid. If you need to jump start your Testosterone after an androgen cycle, this combination of HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex may be just what the doctor ordered.

THis article is directly in line with every HPTA reversal i've read. BUT, ,,, On this board you wil hear two things. HCG is to be used in small doses while your on and not during post cycle therapy (pct). I think the hcg you see in these studies is to jumpstart the testes because the candidates have cycled, typically many times with no post cycle therapy (pct).

I believe if you have taken hcg the whole way 250iu 2-3x per week or even 250iu ED if you really need it when post cycle therapy (pct) time comes you will be fine.

Yes i know i usually use hcg during cycle but two things are interessting here first how bad Deca is for you and how good HMG is í used hcg during my cycle last time but still i had problems with libido after my post cycle therapy (pct) ,i used Tren E two cycles in a row but next time i´ll use HMG also.

bmass said:
i used Tren E two cycles in a row but next time i´ll use HMG also.
There's your problem....tren really shuts some people down much more than others, I'm one as well. Nandrolone is the same way.

bmass said:
Yes i know i usually use hcg during cycle but two things are interessting here first how bad Deca is for you and how good HMG is í used hcg during my cycle last time but still i had problems with libido after my post cycle therapy (pct) ,i used Tren E two cycles in a row but next time i´ll use HMG also.

Where in this thread have you posted any info about HMG and how it applies to PCt?

how long after after the deca was discountinued did that all take place. also where they taking hcg and clomid at the same time?

i find this shit really interesting, i could read this things all day and look at peoples before and after pics.

I have heard many times that when trying to have a baby that your DOc might put you on HMG to get sperm levels back to normal.

The combo of HCG and HMG is used alot in bringing levels back to normal. My Endo was going to try that next after the clomid, but the clomid worked.

LAWNSAVER said:
I have heard many times that when trying to have a baby that your DOc might put you on HMG to get sperm levels back to normal.

The combo of HCG and HMG is used alot in bringing levels back to normal. My Endo was going to try that next after the clomid, but the clomid worked.
Theoretically, this could work while on cycle as well correct?

Back