This Test E look legit? genesis

jayyen

some local UGL Genesis test. is this legit
1506945_10202469861588126_5919160017679258619_n.jpg

Really? How's someone going to tell you that frI'm a picture?

Trust your source? Pin it get blood work then you'll know. Unless you have a Mas spectrometer laying around.

There are test out there lab max I believe the ll tell you if it's test but not if it's dosed right

id rather not pin suspect looking fluids and waste my money.
im asking can anyone confirm this as legit

id rather not pin suspect looking fluids and waste my money.
im asking can anyone confirm this as legit

No one can do that from a picture. There are alot of people out there making fakes so even if someone used that brand on tge label before I don't think they can tell you 100% it's legit.

Lab max test kit if your that worried. Google it

do you trust your source? thats what its all about. does your source have a good rep?

I have seen around so called "legit" sources, I was advised so many times by trusted and reputable source to find out that they sold me bunk gear.

The supply chain is so long, from Chinese powder, changing hands so many time even if your source has best intention to give you good product he really does not know what he is mixing.

I have good guy I get some gear, he is very reliable but he is also getting bunk gear and he is not aware about it.

only one way to find out! pin it and get bloods in 2-3 weeks. worst case scenario its just cottonseed oil

and if you have any experience you should know if its real or not within 2 weeks without even getting bloods, but still get bloods

oh yeah you can try tasting it too

only one way to find out! pin it and get bloods in 2-3 weeks. worst case scenario its just cottonseed oil

and if you have any experience you should know if its real or not within 2 weeks without even getting bloods, but still get bloods

oh yeah you can try tasting it too

Tasting it? Wtf...

This is not a good idea to be lab rat and inject unknown substance which can be potentially dangerous.
you're injecting an unknown substance every time you take an underground steroid or anti estrogen. we are all lab rats. no steroid scammer wants to kill you, he just wants to take your money.

Tasting it? Wtf...
yeah i do that every time i get gear. draw up a tiny bit and put it on my finger and lick it. steroids have a distinct taste and smell especially test and tren

you're injecting an unknown substance every time you take an underground steroid or anti estrogen. we are all lab rats. no steroid scammer wants to kill you, he just wants to take your money.

yeah i do that every time i get gear. draw up a tiny bit and put it on my finger and lick it. steroids have a distinct taste and smell especially test and tren

You can't be serious...

ya....it tastes like oil...

you cannot call it a perfect crime if the witness is still alive.

I prefer use labmax test as it was already mentioned above before I inject something what might be just corn oil.

It will show if your gear is legit or bunk, simple solution.

you cannot call it a perfect crime if the witness is still alive.

I prefer use labmax test as it was already mentioned above before I inject something what might be just corn oil.

It will show if your gear is legit or bunk, simple solution.

Actually, it only shows the presence or a compound, not purity. So if it contains 10mg of test and 90mg of flour. You wont know.

Back