This Test E look legit? genesis

Actually, it only shows the presence or a compound, not purity. So if it contains 10mg of test and 90mg of flour. You wont know.

$5 labmax test vial if you buy the refill or case is still a good deal if you compare to $200 lab testing if you lucky to find one.

It does exactly what they explain it does, so it is a good tool to have.

But go ahead test on your live, your choice, I would not inject any shit unless I pre-screen with labmax first

It's UG no doubt but rather it's good or not, I agree impossible to tell from a picture.

$5 labmax test vial if you buy the refill or case is still a good deal if you compare to $200 lab testing if you lucky to find one.

It does exactly what they explain it does, so it is a good tool to have.

But go ahead test on your live, your choice, I would not inject any shit unless I pre-screen with labmax first

Believe me, I am not arguing with you in any way here. Just making sure people know it doesn't prove purity.

Believe me, I am not arguing with you in any way here. Just making sure people know it doesn't prove purity.

they explain it on the top of their page that it is not for concentration testing. you have all the information of the test.

they give you examples of pharmacy grade tests, if your looks the same then there is a big change you do have really something good.

when I bought it first time I knew what I could do with this test and it worked fine for me since then.

after pre-screening you can send to lab for detailed analysis but at least you know that you do not waste $200 on something which is completely bunk

The best way to do it is to try and find someone who can vouch for the stuff... Check with one of your source's clients...

Back