thoughts on Chinese blue top HGH?

SoHo

[gill]
i've never used hgh before and i want to try it out to see what all the talk is about. i was thinking of buying 2 kits of some chinese blue tops and run it @ 5iu a day for 2 months. i'd run it monday-friday so 200iu will last me 8 week exactly. if i like what i see i'll buy more. i wish i could afford pharma HGH but i just cannot afford that at all.

i'm interested in the fat loss / keeping the fat off while bulking effects, and the way it apparently changes the whole look of your physique. sounds really interesting.

opinions on chinese HGH? is 5iu a good starting dose? what could i expect in these 2 months (it's essentially just a trial period)?

to my understanding, generic gh will normally raise IGF-1 to very high levels and raise serum GH to not very high. i just saw bloods done for angtropin where some dude was pinning 6iu for a week, serum GH came back at 11, but IGF-1 came back at around 600..

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Generics will vary per manufacturer, and per batch. One manufacturer may come out with a few good batches then a bad one. It's trial and error. 5iu is a good dose IF the gh is quality. It's impossible to know without a serum test, and even then it's not an absolute indication of quality. Get igf-1 levels tested in a few weeks and see how much they've risen from baseline. Best/most affordable way to tell.

Six months is the duration you should aim for.

Also - I'm part of the Purity Source Labs team so I would take this with a grain of salt...

You'll find they have VERY good blue top, grey top and other HGH products... and I believe jozifp has his hGH test results
posted here at Ology... but I would recommend having your own blood work done no matter
who the supplier is.

Please let us know what your stats are as well.

Last edited:
5iu per day, 5 days per week, for 8 weeks... not effective

HGH is to be run EVERYDAY... and 6 months would be the minimum as mentioned above

HGH is to be run EVERYDAY... and 6 months would be the minimum as mentioned above

I disagree with part of this... I got fantastic results with a 5 on 2 off protocol running it for 6 months...

If your issue is cost, I'd recommend stretching your HGH cycle out for longer doing 5 on 2 off, rather than running it every day for less duration.

Personal opinion based on personal experience.

Last edited:

i disagree with both parts of these. i've read about tons of guys all over different forums running growth only on weekdays. and theres also plenty of guys who did a 2-3 month cycle of HGH and lost a shit ton of weight or maintained their bodyfat while on a 4000 calorie a day bulk.

I disagree with part of this... I got fantastic results with a 5 on 2 off protocol running it for 6 months...

If your issue is cost, I'd recommend stretching your HGH cycle out for longer doing 5 on 2 off, rather than running it every day for less duration.

Personal opinion based on personal experience.
cost isn't much of an issue as long as the kits are not ridiculously priced. and like i said above i have read about guys getting fantastic results while running it for a short duration. but i plan on running this for quite a while, like through the summer which is like 8-9 months. i'm aiming to be the biggest and leanest i've ever been by the time t-shirt weather is back.

i'm aiming to be the biggest and leanest i've ever been by the time t-shirt weather is back.

That will depend on your nutrition and training first and foremost.... the gear will only exaggerate the work you do in the gym and the kitchen. HGH (or AAS for that matter) are not the wonder drug that will transform your life for the better.

You need the three key factors - Nutrition, training and rest/sleep to be running optimally first and foremost!

That will depend on your nutrition and training first and foremost.... the gear will only exaggerate the work you do in the gym and the kitchen. HGH (or AAS for that matter) are not the wonder drug that will transform your life for the better.

You need the three key factors - Nutrition, training and rest/sleep to be running optimally first and foremost!
i know bro thanks i've been training for 8 years i know the deal

You say you know the deal... I beg to differ... pointless running HGH for 8 weeks - FACT!
you misunderstood my post... i said im going to ORDER 8 WEEKS WORTH to see what its all about. get bloods, see how i react to it, and then determine whether or not THIS BRAND HGH is worth it. once i find a good HGH source/brand i plan on running it long term.

Risky.... you could potentially end up running it for 8 weeks, have postage or customs issues and have to grind to a halt - resulting in on expensive cock-up!

Back