time activity slin chart for diff types of slin

i shoot my log IM, i always wondered if this effected peak and clearance time, i think it does, but i have no proof

IM muscular injections of fast acting water based products such as GH, Slin, Vit B-12, etc have an absorbtion rate of 57% verses Sub-Q which is 69%.

That would conclude IM would take longer to be fully absorbed, which would change the shape of the peak by lowering and extending it.

I read that in my PDR last night. Thought Id share. I would have suspected IM to be absorbed faster than SubQ.

thats odd, i used to shoot humalin r im when i couldnt get log cause it seemed to kick in faster and be out of my system faster. i also started doing the same with humalog and noticed the same thing. maybee it was all in my head. by this logic then wouldnt it would seem that subq would work for water based test suspension and winstrol, although i highly doubt this too be effective.

Please be aware, these charts show how long the slin is in your system, but it should be your guide to know when the levels are low enough for you to be "out of the woods"

4hrs for Hum-R
2.5hrs fro Humlolog

after 4 hours the levels are too low too have any effect. so while it may be still in your system the amount will be too low to cause any concequences, good or bad.

bronco944 said:
by this logic then wouldnt it would seem that subq would work for water based test suspension and winstrol, although i highly doubt this too be effective.
The first diffence that comes to mind is that susp and Winstrol (winny) are suspensions, where has the above others are more of solutions. Like dissolves Like is a general statement in chem. It means basically non-polar solvents dissolve non-polar solutes and vice versa. ID have to take a closer look at the chemical structuture though.

Take a diabetic going into hypoglycemia. The first thing to do is to administer glucose. Usually this is done IV or sublingually, but they also can do it SubQ. (my grandma is a diabetic, Ive had to give her the subQ shot before to restore sugar levels). I have however never hear of an IM administration, not say there isnt one though.

Furthermore, I dont think the sub-q layer would be able to accrately break down and absorb crystals (essentially what Winstrol (winny) and test susp becomes in the depot).

ok i see how the juice wouldnt work. still curious as too how the log gets absorbed faster subq. dosnt muscle have beter blood flow then the subq fat layer?

Billy_Bathgate said:
IM muscular injections of fast acting water based products such as GH, Slin, Vit B-12, etc have an absorbtion rate of 57% verses Sub-Q which is 69%.

That would conclude IM would take longer to be fully absorbed, which would change the shape of the peak by lowering and extending it.

I read that in my PDR last night. Thought Id share. I would have suspected IM to be absorbed faster than SubQ.
So you mean if I use 8iu of log and I use it I.m. I will geting around only 4 iu in my system? Also would it be okay to mix insulin and oil based steroid like Tren together on the same needle?

Back