Time for another Contest!! 3J's Nutrition Network!!!

Why not a contest related to bodybuilding ? Picking random numbers seems idiotic and unrelated to the cause . You can come up with something better than this 3J . THINK !!

Why not a contest related to bodybuilding ? Picking random numbers seems idiotic and unrelated to the cause . You can come up with something better than this 3J . THINK !!

we have done many like that in partnership with psl..

i want to reach as many people as possible with this.. this is the easiest way to do it and allow everyone to participate..

not everyone want to post pics up brother... most my clients who come to me wouldn't be willing to do that.. thats why they came to me in the first place.. to get in shape.. there is also a privacy issue..

we have done many like that in partnership with psl..

i want to reach as many people as possible with this.. this is the easiest way to do it and allow everyone to participate..

not everyone want to post pics up brother... most my clients who come to me wouldn't be willing to do that.. thats why they came to me in the first place.. to get in shape.. there is also a privacy issue..

OK - I see now - just giving you a hard time . 3333

Oh what the heck, I never win anything.... Have been considering contacting 3j about a diet plan

Back