Timing of gh injections...........

EmptyWallet

What's everyone's general consensus on timing gh injections ? I've read everything from splitting am/pm, to AM only (being that PM might hinder your natural production at night, and hey, at night it's free!) to people shooting it only in the afternoon.

I'm about 75% sure I'm going to start doing them only in the afternoon. Reason being, I can control when my food intake is better (do you REALLY have to wait an hour before, and after for food with gh injections ?) and if my natural production is around 2-4am, then 2-4pm would be exactly 12 hours later, and then I get the natural bump 12 hours after that again at 2-4am.

Morning injections wouldn't work, as I eat, shower, and I'm out the door all within 15 minutes. I'd have food in my stomach around injection time.

Is my logic in that sound or?

I've read in a lot of places to not even worry about food intake, and then again in a lot of other places that it's a huge deal.

Go with what works for you. I've heard every damned thing too and take mine first thing in the morning.

Couple things to watch out for:
Carbohydrates will blunt the effect of GH.
GH has a half-life of 2hrs so doesn't last long in the body.
If you are taking High to Moderate doses (4ius & up) split them to better take advantage of the extra GH thtought the day.

Timing is one thing. I believe another is planned length of time on gh use and your personal goal.

6 months to 1 year would be a minimum target with a longer time frame recommended.

Depending on your age you could determine your approximate natural gh production or a blood test to determine your exact level. If your plan is to use 6iu's or more per day timing becomes less important as your natural production becomes less significant (especially is your over 35).

Carbs may blunt a natural pulse but how can it effect Exo gh. There are a million theories. Do what's convenient. Most people I know take it all at one time in the morning with food/carbs and it works just fine for them.

If you are trying to cut weight then maybe watch card intake but I'm not going to miss a meal for anything and I have carbs in every meal.

Carbs dont blunt the effects of gh. But gh causes insulin resistance. So eating carbs near the injection will cause an large spike in blood glucose levels. Which in itself can cause health issues.

Thoughts?

I'm with user....I inject all my gh in the morning right after breakfast....exo gh is going to force production with or without food....it is its own pulse

I don't think I'm so much worried about timing the GH for most effectiveness (wait...I kinda am), as I am the potential health risks of long term use what I mentioned above....about it spiking glucose levels.

I'm mean if I'm going to run rips for a year, I want to make sure I'm doing it in the healthiest way possible. Way back 10 years ago when we were all using Animal kits to convert fina, I knew every possible thing that could have gone wrong.

I know were not all big fans of other boards, but it does get more traffic so I cross posted to another forum and found this reponse:

Nothing can stop the hgh when u inject it it's just that ur insulin release gets blunt when u inj hgh for almost an hour as hgh life is almost that long so carb consumption raises ur blood sugar levels and whith no insulin in ur body at the time not a good idea....that's one of the reasons bb inj insulin with the hgh that way they eat right after their inj!!!!

Yes the grammar and english is terrible, I don't think it's his primary language (I hope not!) but it's what I've been reading everywhere else.

Back