tipping

supergirl

Ok ladies.. i normally overtip but i am wondering what you think is a fair tip for a massage..

I get 60-minute massages that cost me $80.. now i am supposed to tip the therapist on top of that cost... The receptionist suggested i tip 20%... that is $16 bucks!!! Is she insane???

Is $5 enough you think or what should i tip?? I see her today at 2:30...

thanks girls!!!

YIKES, thats an expensive massage... why dont you make a trip this way, I'll do it for FREE!! ;)

OMG Supergirl, $16 don't u dare!
$5 is fine. My massage therapist only charges me $60 an hour. ONLY? What the hell am i saying, that's a lot too!:D

Id go with $10 bucks... thats plenty!

$5 seems a little low for an hours time..

15% was what I was raised on. 20% is getting alittle pricey, guess it really all depends what you are getting in that hours time... :D

well the first time i tipped 20% and then the entire massage for 1 hour ran me $95... that is ridiculous... this is the last time i am using this woman anyway so i figure 10% and $8 is sufficient :)

thanks all.. i am off to get rubbed down..

and doggy.. no worries babes.. i will be taking you up on that offer in the near future... :) lol

ok.. i tipped $10 because she did a bit of deep tissue on my sub scap.. and i booked another apt LOL.. i swore i was going to go back to my old guy who was only $1 per minute for as long as i want, but she seems to be more experienced... And massage is the one thing i give myself every week!! i need it and my muscles appreciate me for it :)

thanks all

supergirl said:
well the first time i tipped 20% and then the entire massage for 1 hour ran me $95... that is ridiculous... this is the last time i am using this woman anyway so i figure 10% and $8 is sufficient :)

thanks all.. i am off to get rubbed down..

Why pay for something that you can get for free? Just get yourself a good man. ( I am an expert masseuse BTW. ;) )

My Manicure/Pedicure is normally $53.00 and I tip 7$ to make it an even $60.00. but I'm a man so my servi es are pretty straight forward. however if the services and/or massage are between $60 - $100 I just give them a $10.00 tip.

Trust me...that tip will go a long way next time your in there. So don't try to save $2-$3 cuz you will get a shitty massage next time...no thanks :(

For 80$ I get a Full body wash down on the shower table, a full body massage and a happy ending with hot oil.

Back