tipping

wayne and zeus said:
For 80$ I get a Full body wash down on the shower table, a full body massage and a happy ending with hot oil.

Wow, that is a great deal! I like the happy ending with hot oil:D

The woman I go to works hard on me. A lot of deep tissue where I need it and relaxation massage where I'm less stressed. She owns the place and she charges me $45 for an hour since I'm a regular customer (normal fees are $50 for relaxation and $55 for deep tissue) I've been going to her for about 5 yrs...sometimes once a month, other times more often...sometimes twice a week when I'm having problems. I give her $10 for a tip. If I can only get in for half an hour, the tip is $5. No other massage therapist has ever come close in making me feel as good as she does...I'm lucky to have found her. :)

MrsPuddlesFL said:
The woman I go to works hard on me. A lot of deep tissue where I need it and relaxation massage where I'm less stressed. She owns the place and she charges me $45 for an hour since I'm a regular customer (normal fees are $50 for relaxation and $55 for deep tissue) I've been going to her for about 5 yrs...sometimes once a month, other times more often...sometimes twice a week when I'm having problems. I give her $10 for a tip. If I can only get in for half an hour, the tip is $5. No other massage therapist has ever come close in making me feel as good as she does...I'm lucky to have found her. :)

Damn! am i poor or what! I dont have enough money to spred around for massage!!! hmmm maybe i should'na got those stelettos!!!

ahh well! I'm hurtin!:worried: But i look good! hee hee :D

Friscochick said:
Damn! am i poor or what! I dont have enough money to spred around for massage!!! hmmm maybe i should'na got those stelettos!!!

ahh well! I'm hurtin!:worried: But i look good! hee hee :D

Too bad you are on the west coast. I would hook you up with an awesome full body massage.:69:

Wartime100 said:
Too bad you are on the west coast. I would hook you up with an awesome full body massage.:69:

NOT.. your hands are so reserved already :) hahahaa

although a wartime/frisco sandwich may be nice :) share share alike hahahaha

supergirl said:
NOT.. your hands are so reserved already :) hahahaa

although a wartime/frisco sandwich may be nice :) share share alike hahahaha

Hey don't worry I have a massage and MUCH more in store for you.

I dont know about you SuperGirl, but I never get tipped for my personal training sessions, so why should massage therapists get tipped. The rate you are paying is ridiculous and you should find someone that does wrok on the side. I hate paying big spas the money when the therapists are the ones working their asses off. Luckily I get mine at my gym for %50 off. Its awesome, she will split my sessions in quarters and do them after every workout. That comes in handy when I am in my heavy season.

good point SH.. i never get tipped for my training sessions either!!!
I do get nice christmas presents, but no tips ever...
When i used a guy that owned his own practice, i never tipped him, but at a spa, they don't make the full amount which is why tips are polite i guess...

WAR..... cool :) hahha

and no worries Fyre.. i will be by you Memorial Day weekend, so we can make our own outcomes :) hahahaa

I've only had two spa massages...one was on a cruise and the other was at a local spa. Both were $100 and you knew the girls weren't making much $. To top it off, those two were the worst massages I ever had so I didn't tip heavy. There was another place I used to go to locally...a nice older woman owned the place and she usually had 6 or 7 girls working there. Those girls got decent tips from me if they did a good job, but the turn around at that place was too fast and I rarely got the same girl twice. The woman I go to now owns the place and has been there for years...I think since she's the owner she gives it her all because she relies on the repeat customers for years to come.

Back