Tired

Numbnutz11731

Guys Im just curious. As you all may or may not know this is my firsat cycle. Doing Sustanon (sust). Every since I took my first shot I've been eating like an animal,lifting like an animal and sleeping a ton.....I sleep like 10 hrs a night but I cant get out of bed in the morning.Its also been wicked hot here in NY lately.Curious if this is from the juice or from the heat....I find my self pretty tired even in the middle of the day....

it could be what you are eating...what types of food...and the intensity of training while on gets me exausted also...i am tired during the day also sometimes, but only if i eat junky food for dinner, and if i eat right before bed...

E

Plenty of protien..Lots of egg whites tons of chicken and veggies.And a few metrx bars a day...I do however stuff my face with grilled chicken like an hour or too before bed.I figured that would help me put on wieght faster....

yes: vitamins, magnesium and potassium are great help for hot periods when you're on and training.

No Im not taking vitamins.I guess I probably should be.That must be my problem....What do you guys suggest? Goddamnit its hot out there...87 already at 10'oclock in the morn.I need to move to vermont or some shit..

yeah vitamins will help...also...try to eat a few hours before you go to bed...in general, chicken wont kill you before bed, but unless you train at night before you hit the sack, you metabolism will slow as you sleep, thus slowing down the process of digestion whic for some reason made me still sleepy in the morning...i found chugging a weight gain drink like a xxl gives me a ton of calories, i sleep ok and wake up on time...it is better then when i ate right before bed..

E

I usually train in the evening when I get home from work about 7 ish...
Then I stuff my face about 45mins or an hour after.Then go to bed about 11 or 12.

hmmm. I always trained in the evening and never had a problem...Ill get some vitamins....maybe cut back my dinner a little and eat more during the day..Thanks for the advice guys...Cant do mornings to long of a commute to work no time..

Maybe your eating too much of the wrong foods. It may be surpressing your insulin production which makes you tired. You should know what kinds of foods your body is suited for before juicing.

Everytime I run a cycle I am always worn the fuck out after working out and have a more difficult time getting my ass outa bed in the morning. Primarily due to 10 fold increase in intensity of training and eating like a horse

..you think 87 is hot...try TX man...95 degrees at midnight...90 degrees 70 degrees and we are breaking out the sweaters...HA!

well ive definitly increased how much I eat..And the intensity and length of my workout so maybe thats it..who knows Ill deal..

dallasskyline said:
Everytime I run a cycle I am always worn the fuck out after working out and have a more difficult time getting my ass outa bed in the morning. Primarily due to 10 fold increase in intensity of training and eating like a horse

I believe this is the most logical explanation for your feeling so tired all the time, especially since it's your 1st. cycle. Gear will greatly improve recovery but there is still a limit to what it can do.

I know you won't consider this, but I suggest you skip a workout or 2. You'll come back refreshed, stronger and probably bigger.

Training induces growth but it's your days off when growth actually occurs.

well I usually take a day or two on the weekend.Or do something other than lifting.Some cardio.Ride the quads.Which believe it or not is a workout in itself....Myabe I should just take sunday and sit on my ass.

Back