To the Doctors and High Protein Diet/ Roidz People!

Drink more water and piss on the side of the bowl, rather than straight into the water this will decrease foam. I hear alot of guys say that their kidneys are paining them 99% point to the lower or low mid back, they don't even know the location of their kidneys.

liftsiron said:
Drink more water and piss on the side of the bowl, rather than straight into the water this will decrease foam. I hear alot of guys say that their kidneys are paining them 99% point to the lower or low mid back, they don't even know the location of their kidneys.
what would you attribute lower internal back pian to?

estrogen said:
That's not based on scientific evidence but merely on opinion. You can get water from fruits, vegies, food, juice, etc.

shouldnt be eating fruits or juices, too much sugar.

liftsiron said:

whats wrong with that, when i had kidney stones 100% of the pain was in my lower back, none in my sides or front. so painful that i threw up for hours. i passed it the next week into a filter, wanna see it? :insane2:

liftsiron said:
Drink more water and piss on the side of the bowl, rather than straight into the water this will decrease foam.

LOL, i dont mind the foam, im just worried that it is a symptom of trouble in the kidneys :D
....pissing on the side dont change that bro :D

Regarding the tenderness, its is pretty much where i made blue spots on the pic.

Thx for your input bro. :)

Green888 said:
LOL, i dont mind the foam, im just worried that it is a symptom of trouble in the kidneys :D
....pissing on the side dont change that bro :D

Regarding the tenderness, its is pretty much where i made blue spots on the pic.

Thx for your input bro. :)

Like Tafman said stones can hurt lower back or anywhere, stones are probably the most painful of kidney problems. Where you put the blue sports is certainly in the kidney area.
For your piece of mind as well as for safety keep a close check on bp as kidney disorders often rasise bp, and vice versa high bp can adversely affect the kidney's. I would also consider follow up with a MD who specializes in kidney disorder. Drink no less than six liters of water/ crystal lite etc. daily.
I still believe that the pain is probably of muscular orgin, but kidneys, heart and liver are organs not to be taken for granted.

if he lowers his protein to half that will be 150 grams, not even close to what he needs, his muscle will start going to the shitter.

{R}a{G}e said:
if he lowers his protein to half that will be 150 grams, not even close to what he needs, his muscle will start going to the shitter.

i agree!
....and i would hate for that to happen :(

update: havent seen the doc again yet, but all the extra water + cranberry juice/capsules seems to have helped.
i have no tenderness in the kidneys at the moment. :)

...aalso i have gained at few lbs because of the water :D

thx to all for their time and input

regards
Green888
:startrek:

I am going to give you things from a different perspective.

Guess how many calories the Eskimo/Inuit peoples of Canada had to eat everyday? Guess how many calories pre-historic man needed when he was entering Europe at the end of the Ice Age?

To live in an extremely cold environment, your body needs 6000 calories per day. And there were no veggies. No starches. No rice, potatoes, etc to eat. Maybe they had berries in the winter in Europe. But the vast majority of those calories came from meat and fish.

if this was going to be a problem for humans, it would take 20 plus years to develop. Otherwise anyone who ate too much protein would die before they had children.

20+ years?....i have been training/eating high protein for 16+ years.

and by the way, fossil bones of prehistoric man suggest that the average age at death was 30 to 40 years old......i am now 32 years old :D

Back