to the mods and other members

panteracfh

Knows whats up
this is the only board that is 100% reliable...i go on other boards, and the mods are not that smart in helping the newbies... alot of suggested first time cycles have Test, Deca, and Dbol in them?? whats up with that... i like it here, where at least you guys tell the new people to reivaluate their training, diet, and lifestyle before going into AAS, and if they still want to use em, you guys help em out and make sure they do a good safe cycle....
NICE!!!:beertoast

Thanks bro.......IMO it's all about responsibilty and trying to ensure that everyone stays safe and healthy. There's no reason that you can't safely live this lifestyle for many, many years, you just have to be smart about it.

:D

We pride ourselves with solid, intellegent advice. We give advice based on real world experiences based on solid evidence!

Moderation is the key to life! If you want to last in the Iron Game, you must know the rules and play by them.

Training, Diet, Sleep, etc are the most important aspect of growth and maintenence! Gear is a small part.

Although their are alot of very intellegent Mods out there, I feel we have a very well rounded group, that actually cares about how this lifestlye will affect us all. Then we try and advise in a productive way!

Agreed. I have 4 other boards I go to but I don't go there much because this place has it all.

for those of you looking for a first cycle, this is the best way to go. take it easy and low dosed..

1g of test per week
100mg anadrol\day weeks 1-5
150mg fina ed weks 6-12
no clomid, no nolva

you will be fine.

Yes in deed hats off to the all the people here...

I have found a home, and you can't beat the price of the rent here!!!

Back