Too Horny, It has become so hard to train. Please Help

willpower

hey everyone

I am pretty sure I am not the one who is experiencing this on cycle. I am usually horny of cycle, with sex on my mind all the time. But now it is getting out of hand "Literally :p"
This is my third cycle and I am 26 years old. I am on 500 mg/week test cyp, end of 3rd week. I used test prop to kick start my cycle at 300 mg/week.
My plan is to add mast enanthate next week, and it is scaring the hell out of me knowing that it will only increase the level of horniness that I am experiencing.

The problem is I am exhausted with this hyper sexual excitement. when there is no girls around I take care of it myself. I bust them nuts 3 or 4 times in one seating (much more than that by the end of the day). I screwed this fat woman the other day 6 times and I couldve done more. I am getting too exhausted to be able to go to the gym. It has been 3 days since I was in the gym (I workout 6 days a week).

Please help me. I dont know what to do? I experienced this before but it didnt get to this point and I was able to manage that. Thanks

Bro what the hell are you complaining about? Get to gym and smash ass later. I mean seriously you too sex crazed? You're a fucking meathead for gods sake go bald the weight and the girls.

I can't believe you out this up or I responded. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT! Get in that ass!

Try working out first thing in the morning. Just need a little willpower lol. Me and my girl stay up banging all night and since I'm on tren it helps to relax. Eat, sleep, lift, sex

Try working out first thing in the morning. Just need a little willpower lol. Me and my girl stay up banging all night and since I'm on tren it helps to relax. Eat, sleep, lift, sex

It was never an issue when I used to wake up 5 in the am and get to the gym by 6 am. Sex/rubbing was for the rest of the day. You have a very good point bro

Just pull your dick out in the gym and ask if you can get anything for it ... Like the fbi agent from Deuce Bigalow

hahaha dont be talking man. The problem is with the gym I go to. God damn it man, every single female goes there all dressed up, breasts pushed together and up, spandex pants, doing squats and shit. I once had to drop everything and leave the gym, I was getting distracted that bad

Bro what the hell are you complaining about? Get to gym and smash ass later. I mean seriously you too sex crazed? You're a fucking meathead for gods sake go bald the weight and the girls.

I can't believe you out this up or I responded. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT! Get in that ass!

hehe I guess I was bragging somewhat :p
I will do that, thanks for the motivational push. Man If I can smash weights and ass at the same time. Like one rep bench press then hold, another rep dick press, and then repeat for 4 sets each set until failure"or ejaculation" :D

Dude if you spend time lifting you will get more pussy than you can imagine. I love beating off. My wife and I fuck no stop too. I wasn't being rude I was getting a point across lol.

Dude if you spend time lifting you will get more pussy than you can imagine. I love beating off. My wife and I fuck no stop too. I wasn't being rude I was getting a point across lol.

Yeah man no offense was taken. I got your point. I will start going to the gym in the morning. I wont be distracted much by then. But man I am worried for when the mast will be added to my cycle. I havent tried that yet.

Last time I cycled, two years ago, my gf would get sore before I am even done. It is good to have a wife that wants it as much as you do :)

no way he knows what that shit is

Whats your problem dude. Why do you have to be judgmental like that. Who made you the king of AAS and gave you the right to say who knows what and who doesnt. There always have to e someone like you saying nothing productive but shit

I screwed this fat woman the other day 6 times and I couldve done more. I am getting too exhausted to be able to go to the gym. It has been 3 days since I was in the gym (I workout 6 days a week).

I can relate to test doing that... Nothing unusual at all about your situation, in fact I'd be fucking pissed if I was one of the unlucky ones that got no libido boost or reduced libido from AAS at all. Enjoy it brother, slay as much pussy as you can while on :beertoast

It's pretty nasty but I had 3 cougars on call when I did my Test E only cycle. 37,40 and 45. They were total sluts and I could basically call them whenever I wanted and they were down. I dropped them hard when my Test plummeted PCT, also was disgusted with myself. They weren't ugly or gross but definitely wouldn't want people I know finding out lol.

Did slay girls my own age too but they all want relationships and dinners and aint nobody got time for all that homie.

I've got young milf and two other birds lined up at the moment myself lol...The deca is toying with my sex drive and I envy you atm. Almost want to drop the deca, fuck the prami off and just blast test only lol.

Back