Too low estrogen? Have a bad elbow pain

theoddone

Hey
Yestrday did a chest workout
Did 20 min warmout asusual
Start with incline press (40kg each hand)
For sets
After i finished it i felt a little pain in my left elbow
Today did shoulders and the pain was very bad had to go home..
My question is could it be low e2 levels? My join is to dry??
I sure its the join for sure and not tendon or somthing

650mg test e ew
40mg dbol ed
0.5mg adex x3 a week

I know i need to do a bloodwork but i can only next week....
Please give me ur opinion
Btw
My "friend" works good
Any symptoms that low e2 can do?

I feel like my shoulders KILL me day after drinking ( which is done now) and if I take to much adex.
my bloods show 34 Estradol level but its hard to get perfect. back when I used to cycle we didnt know about Ai's, lol.. I would try backing off dosage and or go .25 OED. BUT I am seriously not sure I know what I am talking about, its just what I found I "think" works for me.

Have you been hitting the weights hard lately? Overuse injuries are common in that area. I deal with elbow pain on a regular basis. I basically have to either adjust my grip, drop certain lifts, or adjust my form.

How's your bench form? Flaring out your elbows puts a lot of pressure on the elbow.

To determine your e2 level, you need bloodwork. Otherwise, we'd all be guessing.

I highly doubt that you crashed your e2 since you are running dbol and your adex dosage is not that high for running medium dose test and dbol together. Get bloods and check. I have had a similar pain when doing close grip bench press and it has nothing to do with estradiol. Many guys here don't recommend lifting too heavy, but if you want to lift heavy be ready to face the consequences and live with pain at times. Pop a few NSAID's, I like tylenol but advil is good too.

Ya, id say it either an issue of training without enough rest, or lifting too heavy or performing the exercise correctly, which most people do. And actually, come to think of it, maybe your dehydrated.

How much water do you drink a day?

And im not your father obviously but no drinking while on cycle man, thats not helping anything.

One other thing id suggest is to make the first exercise you do a machine, to warm up your joints and get some blood into the muscle. Ive never been a fan of jumping right into compound movements.

Last edited:
Slim chance your estro is too low. Dbol can raise if as much as test will. Your AI dose looks to be pretty standard as in no red flags. Give it sons time snd ice it after workouts and maybe x little heat before. Good luck

Im doing every workout warmup for my shoulders 20min before
And every time i hit high weight im doing low weight for about 2 sets with high reps..
Training 6 time a week long time now
This is the first time i have elbow pain ( training 6 years now)
Im doing next week blood work... But it will take 5 more days from now..
I dont know if low the adex to 0.5 mg x 2 a week..
My form is good.. Dont know what to do its not tendon its 100% elbow joint

Couolld just be normal wear and tear too. I get a sore elbow from time to time or knee or back. Thats the way it goes. Eliminate exercises that cause you pain and usualthe body will return to normal. The worst thing to do would be to fight through the pain or keep doing exercises that cause you pain.

Im doing every workout warmup for my shoulders 20min before
And every time i hit high weight im doing low weight for about 2 sets with high reps..
Training 6 time a week long time now
This is the first time i have elbow pain ( training 6 years now)
Im doing next week blood work... But it will take 5 more days from now..
I dont know if low the adex to 0.5 mg x 2 a week..
My form is good.. Dont know what to do its not tendon its 100% elbow joint

Do you notice more pain during one specific workout? I use lighter weights and hit higher reps when I decide to do skullcrushers because of my elbows. Some lifts people can go heavy but other lifts they cannot. This has to do with how unique each body is and how we each handle the stresses of the thousand different lifts available.

dont know what to do..
today i have to take 0.5mg of adex dont know if to take it or leave it till my next week of blood work..
[i mean to take 0.5MG X2 a week and not 0.5MG X3 a week]

i know 100% precent its a joint pain not a tendon/mucle pain..

Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength works every time of me...

I had elbo pain that wouldn't go away for a very long time and the Osteo cleared it right up.

I've been doing stand 12.5mg ed and am experiencing the same issue with elbow/shoulders. Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure.

Back