Too much bloat!! What should i do??

BIGRK

Ok so im currently running 500mg a wk of test cyp and 30mg d-bol ed.

My question is that i am currently experiencing ALOT of bloat and appetite suppression.

Is there anything i can do about both??

I do have nolva and arimidex on hand in case of too much estrogen.

Please help the damn appetite suppression is killing me and it makes it really hard to eat all the cals i need everyday.

I dont know whats up with appetite-it went waaay up for me when the test kicked in. that adex will suppress the bloat for you. I am firm believer in running n Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout cycles.

Might be the Test suppressing ur appetite. Might want to bump down to 400mgs/week, just to see if it helps. Test will kill some peoples appetite.

I could eat eight mealls a day oooon juice. how do you do a cyclle heavy workout schedule and not be hungry. try more heavy deads..you'll eat or die

maybe its the bloated feeling thats hindering my appetite?

Could that be a possibility?

your appetite is supressed by dbol. run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to decrease bloat and increase appetite.
you can also add b12 to your cycle for energy and to up the appetite.

I love running dbol, but even before starting I get ready to stuff myself forcefully. You need the cals so whatever you do don't stop eating. if you do, you'll get shit for gains. Force yourself to eat even if you feal like barfing it back up.

Next time try a low dose of drols and a low dose of dbols. Keeping them both at low doses will not only minimize the side effects of each drug, but you'll get the best of each drug... one hand washing the other, without the sides.

thanks alot guys for your help. i think im starting to get it back slowly but surely.

I started running adex at a dose of .25ml ed or eod so the bloat will go down and i think its started to go down a little and my appetite is slowly coming back so thats good.

Im only on the dbol for one more week and then im off so it will just be the test after that so im sure i will be eating like crazy then.

thanks

Optimum Nutrition puts out a protien powder called serious mass and it has 1600 + calories per shake. It tatses great and it will pack it on when food is scarce.
I work out in the Hot sun all day and sometimes all I can manage to get down is fruit....I take to of these drinks pre-mixed ed with me to help.
www.dpsnutrition.com

b-12 helps with appetite. i took my cat to the vet the other day cause she was losing weight. gave her a shot of b-12 to increase appetite. freaking twenty bucks - and it was the exact same thing i got 100ml of at home. im gonna start shooting her up myself. wonder what test would do? make her clit bigger, i guess.

For cats and dogs especially, it will and does make them very aggressive and hyper as hell, with a huge appetite for an animal. My pit loves Test-e at 125mgs/week, he even has his own vials. 3 to be exact. Got him on a treadmill right now, been on it for 35 mins, got another 25 to go.

For cats and dogs especially, it will and does make them very aggressive and hyper as hell, with a huge appetite for an animal. My pit loves Test-e at 125mgs/week, he even has his own vials. 3 to be exact. Got him on a treadmill right now, been on it for 35 mins, got another 25 to go.

lol.... WTF? lol:laugh4:

Yep. He will be going on Winstrol (winny) in 3 weeks, at 30mg/ed for 4 weeks.

Soon as my new computer and scanner arrives I will. The son a bitch stays in better shape than I DO, and stays ripped. Hes my stud dog, and I breed for others that wants a real blood-line, if that makes sense to u. Right now he weighs 153lbs. At the end of his Winstrol (winny) cycle, he should be down to 125-128lbs, at least thats what he has been leaning down to the previous two cycles. Thats when I will post some pics, hes nasty bro.

you have your dog on gear are you a fucking moron! thats cruel bro its guys like you that get those dogs a bad rep!! A well bred pit dont need gear to look good! and to want to make it more agressive those dogs will protect on instinct thats how they were bred, try training it! how would you feel if it bit a kid good job and by the way 5.9 212 is not that impressive

Who said 5'9 212 was impressive, where did that come from?? Always gonna be a bitch somewhere complaining about something. Bye the way, my dog is probably more impressive than u will ever be. As far as it goes for children, hes got 280 acres of land he roams and waits for fucks like urself to come around, he would love to meet u, u can be his new bitch!!

Back