TOO Much for a 2nd CYCLE?!?!

TRicKtOutT said:
soonbebig: I dont know if you will gain just as much on the deca as the Sustanon (sust) because testosterone is a more potent steroid than deca, unless if your planning on eating a lot more or lifting harder or using more mg/wk

Ok, I don't think you have any business giving cycle/diet/training advice at this point bro. No offense, but you've got a lot to learn, so read as much as you can, and ask questions with an open mind, but don't advise(with the obvious exception of sharing your experience with a given compound/diet/training method)

Some other newbie might think you are speaking from experience and that you know what you are talking about and listen to bad advice. I'm not trying to flame you here, but seriously, can you really say you have a lot of knowledge about or experience with gear? The answer is clearly "no".

TRicKtOutT said:
stonecold54 "Now I am not one to stand up on a pulpit because I started when I was 21 which I now know was to early but whats done is done." what happened for you to realize it was early for you?. Im not saying im done for good and ive reached my limit where theres no way I can get bigger, im just saying that I have platued for a while and now im becoming less interested to lift because of the lack of results im seeing, but boiii once you start juicing you have this rush and always want to lift and I live that feeling.

oh yea stonecold54 I know a little about fast/slow-twitch fibers and how I need to change it up with diff lifting methods to get my full potential but I dont know it all and I def dont kno whats this local/general daptive syndrome.... is it that you get adapted to the same method of lifting so you dont gain and you hve to switch it up all the time, which I do??

I had the same problem as you. To put on muscle at this point, you have to EAT. I mean eat 7 or 8 times a day, just throwing in a few shakes wont do it. There was a great article on food being the most anabolic thing you can put in your body.
Take some money, go out today, and buy 30 cans of tuna. Plan to finish it within 1 week, then try to eat 35 cans the next. On top of that, add a few small meals, even when you are full...toast and cereal, chicken, potatoes.
This is the kind of eatingthat will make you sick at the mere sight of food, and you cant keep it up for 12 weeks. 1 month maybe. So keep the cycle short, and use less than 400mg test a week, 300mg decca...that way you'll have enough gear left over from another cycle.

If you have stopped gaining at 19, after only putting on 20 pounds....it is time to eat bigtime. BTW- juice without the kind of eating I'm talking about = waste of money. Juice doesnt build muscle. Exercise, then rest and FOOD do the job, juice just makes your body more efficient at putting on muscle, but only when adequate calories and protein are taken(I take it you want to put on size).
Good luck

yea I iundersand I mean at 150lb when I started to juice I was taking 225g of protein and taking in about 3000calories so it wasnt that bad for my weight... I just didnt drink a lottta water

TRicKtOutT said:
yea I iundersand I mean at 150lb when I started to juice I was taking 225g of protein and taking in about 3000calories so it wasnt that bad for my weight... I just didnt drink a lottta water

3000 isnt enough now. Nathaniel Phillips, in his late 80s book 'The anabolic reference guide', wrote that unless you take in at least 4000 calories, steroids wont work for mass. Not just protein...eat lots and lots of white rice, bread...drink milk,....in fact, try to get big and fat but watch out for too many burgers and fries, I learned the hard way.

Your bodyweight should be going up every week, aim for 5 pounds. Watch, and after a couple of weeks and 10 pounds of bodyweight, all your lifts will increase, so dont care about getting fat.

Good luck whatever you do.

Be nice guys, he is a teen remember, and teens can't help but think that they are right and that the worlds against them, and as he is going to do the second cycle anyway, just some decent answers to his first - is this to much - question might help?

I personally think it is too much, like someone said, drop the Winstrol (winny), and the amount of dbol, and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Cheers

Dante

Osiris of dis Shit: I THINK I do have a right to say what I can... Giving advice as simple as test is more potent than deca and as a result will give you more gains doesnt mean you gotta be a genius its quite simple everyone knows this so how about you shut up. I didnt give wrong info and im not one of those kids who just wanna juice and dont lestin to ppl I actually lestin to ALOT of ppl and do have good knowledge... only advice ppl r giving me is dont take it your too young which im disregarding because I DO want to take it. Got it buddy?

Victorian guy: I agree with you.. It worked with me eating 3000 calories on my first cycle but I realized I eat about the same when im not on the cycle so I do need to up it to 4000 or so which I will def do.

Okay TRicKtOutT first off let me start by saying you are too young and have NOT reached your genetic potential but if you want to go ahead and jump on the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) bandwagon before you've achieved muscle maturity and will always find yourself "wanting" in the thickness department, so be it.

That being said... you need to recognize the caliber of some of these people responding on your thread and the physique they possess before you fire off some smartass remark. You are on here as a newbie bashing guys who posess the physique you are shooting for. They are only trying to help you in your obviously misguided attempt.

You asked for a critique of your cycle and you got honest opinions from guys who know. Now just because they didn't tell you what you want to hear...

Last edited:
TRicKtOutT said:
Osiris of dis Shit: I THINK I do have a right to say what I can... Giving advice as simple as test is more potent than deca and as a result will give you more gains doesnt mean you gotta be a genius its quite simple everyone knows this so how about you shut up.

I was trying to be somewhat respectful here, but after this post , fuck it. What the fuck do you know about any of these compounds other than what you have read? NOTHING. Deca and Dbol is a very good and very effective stack. If you really did know as much as you claim to, then you would already know this.

TRicKtOutT said:
I didnt give wrong info and im not one of those kids who just wanna juice and dont lestin to ppl I actually lestin to ALOT of ppl and do have good knowledge...

So the fact that you read about a few drugs in the steroid profiles section makes you an expert? The fact remains, you do not have the experience to be advising kids on how to stack drugs. And this thread is evidence as to how poorly you listen to vets.

TRicKtOutT said:
soonbebig: I dont know if you will gain just as much on the deca as the Sustanon (sust) because testosterone is a more potent steroid than deca, unless if your planning on eating a lot more or lifting harder or using more mg/wk

If you are seriously trying to defend this statement, then more power to you, but it epitomizes your lack of knowledge on the subjects of gear/diet/training.

TRicKtOutT said:
only advice ppl r giving me is dont take it your too young which im disregarding because I DO want to take it. Got it buddy?

This is not the only suggestion that you disregarded. You were advised by vets and mods that you were stacking too many drugs together, and your total dose per week was too high(over a Gram), for your second cycle(esp at a bodyweight of 160lbs). You disregarded this info, and continued to justify why you needed it. The you were told by JCP2 that there is no way that you had hit your natural limit, and that good diet and training could take you a long ways, but you made an excuse for that too.

Look man, I'm not trying to get on your case here...to tell you the truth you kind of sound like me at 20, but I have learned a lot over the years and I don't want you to make the same mistakes as me. Thats what we're here for, to learn from eachother. You, however, have this attitude where you don't feel like anybody can teach you shit...you know it all. You are gonna make a lot of mistakes with an attitude like that. That's fine if you wanna fuck up, but it is just wrong when you end up giving bad advice and fucking other kids up. You don't know a fraction of what you think you do.

Ok.......everyone just settle down. You all know that this is a flame free forum, so let's not get carried away. Let this serve as a warning to all, this type of behaviour will not be tolerated.

hey im lestining to everyones replies and take them all into consideration... since it may be something I dont wann hear it doesnt mean im gonna ignore it... sure i wanted to take my cycle and I still do, but after some more research I have realized that I could lower the dosage a lil which I may end up doing. Now I havent just read a few profiles and just start giving out random thoughts here im new to this board but ive been in other boards for a while so far and I read a lotta threads and responses from ppl and read plenty of online articles to sum it all up and get the correct info and sure I may be wrong with some info if so, but if I have doubt I wouldnt go suggesting things to other ppl. Thats y this forum is here for to help clear out any misunderstanding. I simply said test is more potent than deca so test will give you more gains... where did I go wrong there?

Last edited:
TRicKtOutT that's too much gear

do 600 mg deca/week
100mg Winstrol (winny) depot/wk
1 -10mg D-bol /day

for 12 wks

good luck

Re: Osiris, come and visit my mama, she take good care of you

stan said:
OH NO: Osiris is not raging, again, is he?

Who are you?

Since we are prohibited from engaging in arguments here, please come to my domain(The Conversation Lounge) so we can get to know eachother a little better. I look forward to seeing you there.

Back