too much of the good stuff...

Qing_Wa

started steroids on november... trenbolone+decabolone+testoterone

becoming sexually overactive that its bad...

november did at least 4 times a week. was still ok.

december...its 15th and we've done it 20times already..pretty much twice everyday and none when we quarrel over nonsense

however...out of the 20 times 12 shots were empty....i just ran out of gas/ammo...

its hectic...wake up at 5:30 get ready to gym finish gym head to work at 9. booty call during lunch break. work work....night date round 2...repeat.

she's unhappy that i couldn't reach orgasm and it really made me feels bad as a man...

but she doesn't really understand...i don't feel physically fit everyday during lunch....and she's still making me work...

also my diet is ruined pre/after sex...the meal is always whatever we feel like sushi/burger/seafood/oily stuff...

anyone experience this and how you deal with it?

or is it because of trenbolone causing me to lose libido?

Two nor19 for a rookie? And now you want advice. Your pretty much fucked with E2 and prolactin. Hope your pct is in check and you have got AI on hand. If you have start it now. If not. Get some. What dosages have you been running?

cheers brendan. can you explain further whats E2? and prolactin affecting my body?

last i checked my testorone level is 1400 btw.

if by E2 u mean somesort of estrogen related stuff. i've been taking anti estrogen daily 20mg a day. not sure if your so called "fucked up" by E2 and prolactin the problem im getting.

20mg if what? E2 can mess you up either by having to little or too much. You really need bloods to evaluate what dosage will suit you. And I still stand by my "fucked up" remark. This is an issue your having on cycle.... We need to see if you even recover natural test levels.

Can advise better if you let us know ur age, dosage of compounds and so on .

age 31.

dosage decabolone durabolin 1cc, testorerone enanthate 1cc, trenbolone 1cc. once a week.

testoterone level last checked 1398.
cholesterol on the high side.
liver good.
kidney didnt check.
estrogen didnt check.

Ok, I am going guess the nandrolone is 200mg/ml test 250mg/ml and tren 200mg/ml

I have seen simalar issues on lower dosage, I would have a bet that it's prolactin causing the issue.

Ok, so, drop the tren and deca for now, just week or so to see if we can get you back on track. If you are using aromasin split the dose am and pm. 12.5mg am/pm you should notice improvement after a few days. If arimadex take .5mg now them .25mg EOD report back in a few days..... You should start getting wood in the morning.... When you do we are on the right track. We can then work on your course. I wouldn't advise stopping everything. Your already shutdown. So let's get you at the sweet spot. So when you do need pct it will be a much smoother transition

I suspect that a 1:2 ratio of tren/deca to test would favour you more. Keep the test higher.
I pretty much have the same issue when I am running higher nor19.
And don't worry. Although a lot of people say running x2 nor19 is a No no, I disagree. It's perfectly fine if you control e2 and prolactin.

And the reason you can't finish with your lady? TREN. It's well known for it.

Last edited:
thanks for the quick reply. ill stop deca and tren i guess. not a fan of trenbolone tbh with the anxiety and weird spiderman polearm flying dream it gave me couple of week before.

i haven't been regularly taking nolvadex perhaps that's why things are going a bit haywire. too much sex and work responsibilities are tough to juggle about.

cant recall did i get morning wood normally or when waking up getting touchy feely with her causes erection.

Personally I would save the tren for another time.

Have you ever considered short ester?

Test ACE and deca NPP = sweetness. I love that stack. 40mg var a day added in.

On the plus side... If you had an issue.... It's in and out in a matter of days

I suspect that a 1:2 ratio of tren/deca to test would favour you more. Keep the test higher.
I pretty much have the same issue when I am running higher nor19.
And don't worry. Although a lot of people say running x2 nor19 is a No no, I disagree. It's perfectly fine if you control e2 and prolactin.

And the reason you can't finish with your lady? TREN. It's well known for it.
I agree with most of what you have said, but the ratio of testosterone to 19-nors really doesn't mean anything. It's from the old school way of cycling, where AI use wasn't popular. :)

thanks for the quick reply. ill stop deca and tren i guess. not a fan of trenbolone tbh with the anxiety and weird spiderman polearm flying dream it gave me couple of week before.

i haven't been regularly taking nolvadex perhaps that's why things are going a bit haywire. too much sex and work responsibilities are tough to juggle about.

cant recall did i get morning wood normally or when waking up getting touchy feely with her causes erection.

Nolvadex does NOT decrease estradiol. It just keeps you from growing boobies from it. You should get a blood test, but I like the idea you you pulling the plug even more. This is stuff you should know BEFORE you put that needle in your body, and is TOTALLY preventable.

Testosterone - > estradiol - > prolactin - > floppy dick/unable to climax.

Thx buddy.

So what medication I need to take in order to keep my E2 and prolactin in check?

An aromatase inhibitor. The FAQ sticky has a very good explanation on what they are, the different types, and how each has benefits over the other. :)

A dopamine agonist would be if an AI can't bring prolactin down by lowering estradiol. Caber/pramipexole are examples.

Read the link in my signature. The whole thing -- including all the links within it. You need to study before you hurt yourself.

results out:

Liver
GOT - 38
GPT - 37

Kidney
Gamma GT - 16

Sugar
HbA1c - 5.3

Testoterone >1500 thats the max reading they can get....i'll go to other place to get the test couple weeks later
Progesterone 2.11
Prolactin 12.2
Estradiol 147.7***My goodness

reading this i went to find AI in local pharmacy and they have femara letrozol however at 2.5mg/tablet...

thats 5 times the recommended dosage...is it ok to take it anyway? or overdose issue will occur later?

You do not want to take too much AI. It will leave you with no estrogen? Did you read that FAQs thread yert?

Get Anastrozole or Aromasin for your AI.

Wow! This is a very good example of why you shouldn't just put stuff in your body without knowing what your doing!!! Your a fucking mess bud! This is abuse if I've ever seen it! Seriously read the faq's thread. Your really screwing yourself up... Running 2 19 nor's without even knowing what an ai is or anything. That's total madness!!!

well i am trying my best to get hold of anastrozole or aromasin. sadly it can't be obtained somehow. and femara is the only available option i've found....

i'll go get it tomorrow somehow.

I wouldn't put too much faith in the E2 result without confirmation. Tren seems to mess up the results for E2 on at least some of the common testing methodologies.

Back