Top 5 Drugs You Need to Thnk Twice About

Guggulbolic by Syntrax? Does this stuff actually work? I hadn't heard of it until I did a search.

MVMAXX... i agree with that bro. I haven't heard of anyone shutting down their thyroid from exogenous t3 supplementation. One bro did a long cycle of it (properly) and had his levels checked afterwards... all his levels were fine.

I do think that some are more responsive/sensitive to t3 than others. I also believe the only way you could fuck your thryroid up with t3 is by using it incorrectly, at high doses for extended periods of time. I'm currently using it, but only at 25-50mcg/day along with some clen. Keeping me lean and I'm still gaining nicely on my 500mg/week QV enanth cycle.

I forget if I read it here or somewhere else about low dose of t3 in conjuction with testosterone causes better protein sythesis for growth.

Real good post but along with the five that you mentioned I would also add fina to the list, bitch at me if you want, but fina should only be used by the knowledgable, if used at all.:)

i have a bro whom i work out with at the gym, didnt even know he ever took it. he told me he had thyroif problems, after probing him, i found he took T3 before 2 years back for a cutter. I asked if thats what caused his problem and what he was taking as far as dosage? He said yes and he only took two tabs a day for 6 weeks. thats 50mcg/day for 6 weeks, enoug for thyroid suppression in this individual. Maybe not enough for you, but just cause you read someones shit, say a cycle on the board, doesnt mean you should do the same, his body is obviously different than yours, cycles of all drugs should be calculated based off of your body, not the current standard on the boards

personally, i would run T3 at 12.5 mcg/day. non-supressive dose, be very careful, shit does hapen, becaus eiot didnt happen to him, doesnt mean it wont happen to you

grafix-gnc said:
i have a bro whom i work out with at the gym, didnt even know he ever took it. he told me he had thyroif problems, after probing him, i found he took T3 before 2 years back for a cutter. I asked if thats what caused his problem and what he was taking as far as dosage? He said yes and he only took two tabs a day for 6 weeks. thats 50mcg/day for 6 weeks, enoug for thyroid suppression in this individual. Maybe not enough for you, but just cause you read someones shit, say a cycle on the board, doesnt mean you should do the same, his body is obviously different than yours, cycles of all drugs should be calculated based off of your body, not the current standard on the boards

personally, i would run T3 at 12.5 mcg/day. non-supressive dose, be very careful, shit does hapen, becaus eiot didnt happen to him, doesnt mean it wont happen to you

Totally agreed. Was just looking to see if you actually knew of anyone that it happened to as we hear so many stories of the bad stuff it can do and not many reports of actual thyroid shutdown, not saying it can't happen.

His problem may have been because he didn't cycle it correctly and slowly ramp down so that your body returns to a normal state. I'm not sure.

But you are absolutely correct in that everyone responds differently. I'm probably the biggest advocator of that as I got gyno my first cycle after being told repeatedly that 1mg of Liquidex would be too much and .25mg/ED would be fine. Turns out they were wrong. So yes, I agree everyone is different and everyone should cycle correctly and in moderation.

A GOOD READ, BUT I THINK THAT WE SHOULD ALL EDUCATE OURSELFS AND WE WOULD STOP THE FOLLISHNESS THAT COMES WITH USING CERTAIN DRUGS BLINDLY...PEACE. PL

yes, you definitely have to take your own situations into account. Just like MVMAXX, a lot of bros always told me that I didn't need a lot of arimidex. I knew I did though. I know I'm very sensitive to estro sides. So 1mg/day is always taken when I'm on test.

Another possibility with the instance of the 2 tabs/day, is that they were 50mcg tabs (not common, but do exist). If that were the case, then yes I could see how 100mcg/day for six weeks without proper taper would screw up his thyroid.

unlucky guy... just another instance of how individual we all are in terms of our usage. Thats why everyone should take it upon themselves to have tests done throughout the year to monitor their health.

well said. people normally plan their cycles on what they see posted on the board, they dont take in account their body, teir experince and any other conditions. he may have had a pre-existing thyroid problem, who knows. But the fact is, do more thanm just research on a board before you plan your cycle, research your self

T3 and insulin are both very dangerous. Even if you know what your doing, your playing with more systems than you think. Your playing with your thyroid, pancreas, liver, GH levels, pituitary, islet's of langerhans. The systems of the body are linked in the smallest ways with checks and balances and T3 and insulin are the ones you dn't want to play with. Its not like an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that is a little harsh on your liver or DHT levels, if your levels of insulin go just a hair to far, shit changes.

Frackal said:
How can insulin usage cause hyperglycemia

It could probably cause it if you used so much you made yourself insulin resistant OR if you used it so long it fucked up your pancreas so your body couldn't make it's own insulin. Then you just eat a carb heavy meal w/o taking exo slin (or not enough exo slin if your resistant) and your body can't deal with it itself, just like making yourself diabetic.

You must be the same frackal from elite huh? It's great to have you here man, I remember all your smartass posts on elite when I was just getting into the boards. How's training and everything going?

thats exactly right doc b, t-3 and slin are the same in that respect, if u use them exo and ur body for some reason doesnt return to making its own endogenous t-3 or slin, u have for all intent and purposes given urself hypothyroidism or diabetes.
I'm not saying this always happens of course, but I personally find it to much of a risk to mess around with just because of the possibilities.

grafix-gnc said:
well said. people normally plan their cycles on what they see posted on the board, they dont take in account their body, teir experince and any other conditions. he may have had a pre-existing thyroid problem, who knows. But the fact is, do more thanm just research on a board before you plan your cycle, research your self

T-3 usage,unless you're already an iperT,can sure give some big troubles,but altough it's probably that after months your body should resume by it self(admitting you don't are an iperT).So the most important think in T-3 usage is have your t-3 levels checked before even thinking to take the drug.Normal people who limiteted the duration(4weeks)and dosage(25mcg)and use a build in self and taper the dose should'nt have permanet problems,however many just want to take more then 25mcg.I don't know why!.IT'S IMPORTANT the tapering at the end of theraphy and a slow built at the start.AAs can lower t-3 and t-4 levels.REMEMBER that I said that's not likely to have permanent probs I was referring to a max of 25mcgED(divided dose and built in self and taper!!!)a max of 4weeks usage in a steroids regimen.I have proof the an a mg bases Tren is one of the "best" in lowering thyroid hormones levels.

Back