Top 5 Drugs You Need to Thnk Twice About

Easto - believe it or not, the first time i used slin, i had NO experience with AAS. I, however, did have a best friend who is diabetic, so he told me everything and monitored me. DOes that mean it was ok what i did? No. Personally, i was playing russian roulette with my life, because i have a sleep disorder. Not the kind where you cant go to sleep like insomnia, but almost like narcolepsy, although not as severe. I get very tired very quick, and fall asleep like that. I couldve easily gona into a coma in my sleep, thankfully i didnt. I dont think experience should determine if you should take slin or not.

Dr.X said:
I'd personally add T3 to the list. No one needs permanant thyroid shutdown.

i agree. I think T3 has the potential to be more dangerous than say A-Bombs. Had i written this article, i would have included it, as it is very easy to fuck up your thyroid.

grafix-gnc

grafix-gnc said:
Easto - believe it or not, the first time i used slin, i had NO experience with AAS. I, however, did have a best friend who is diabetic, so he told me everything and monitored me. DOes that mean it was ok what i did? No. Personally, i was playing russian roulette with my life, because i have a sleep disorder. Not the kind where you cant go to sleep like insomnia, but almost like narcolepsy, although not as severe. I get very tired very quick, and fall asleep like that. I couldve easily gona into a coma in my sleep, thankfully i didnt. I dont think experience should determine if you should take slin or not.

How long did you use it for? How much? What were your gains like?

I used it only for about 4 weeks, gains were pretty good. I dont think i put on but maybe a 1lb of body fat... put on a coupe pounds of muscle. Maybe not to others, but to me, the risks of it outweigh the results

ive had plenty of ASS experience, lol, u mean Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) right? just bustin ur balls

iced said:
ive had plenty of ASS experience, lol, u mean Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) right? just bustin ur balls

LOL!!!!! I didn't even realize I wrote that.:moon:

Milos Sarcev talked about a scary synthol injection before, I never came across the article though.

iced said:
i wonder though, how is injecting synthol into a vein, different than inject say 3ccs of test ethanate? shouldnt both be detrimental to ur health if inject into a vein?

yes they both would

I think the difference is that, by their natures, test can be easily metabolized (and therefore dealt with), while synthol cannot. Just a thought though.

Good Post Grafix,this is the kind of stuff that all newbies should be looking into b4 doing any AS.I think any AS can be bad for you given enough of a dose and too long of a cycle but I also think that some of the ones listed (ie Abombs and def Halo) can be used safely as long as the dose and duration are reasonable.I have used halo and loved it but I only did 20mg/day,I dont need any more than that to get what I want. Halo rocks!!!!

F.

spentagn said:
I think the difference is that, by their natures, test can be easily metabolized (and therefore dealt with), while synthol cannot. Just a thought though.

it the oil that's a problem, not the test, same with synthol

grafix-gnc said:
i agree. I think T3 has the potential to be more dangerous than say A-Bombs. Had i written this article, i would have included it, as it is very easy to fuck up your thyroid.

How many people have you heard of or do you know that have fucked up their Thyroid due to T3 usage. Also, what did their dosing regimine look like?

This is a serious question, I'm not being a smartass. I'm currently running T3 with my cutting cycle and I think it's doing wonders. However, I'm being very cautious as to ramp up and then ramp down very slowly. I've spoken with a lot of people that have used T3 or know a lot about T3 but have yet to hear of someone who has permanently shut down their thryoid. Not to say it can't happen because I believe it can. Just want to see if anyone knows of someone that has.

Back