Toronto Pro Invitational

Fyre said:
supergirl said:
i am really looking forward to this weekend!! I get to see ya'll finally!! A great show and Canada!! This will be my first trip to Canada as well!!
Hey Biggie.. is needsize coming out too??

I'm working on getting him to come to the show with us!;)

It may take some convincing.....

Easto said:
How much are tickets for the show?

$125 for the VIP tix. $90 for regular seating I believe but dont quote me on that.

I was told the VIP access also gets you backstage to talk to some of the competitors. We'll see about that one though.

Fyre said:
Yah, I heard that the pros never received their prize money from last year until just recently. Don't know how much truth there is to that though.

Its true. Nimrod King, the person who ran the last couple Toronto Pro shows, is not running it this year because of the fiasco involving prize money from last years show.

Where did you hear that the competitors from last year finally got paid Fyre?

BiggieSwolls said:
Its true. Nimrod King, the person who ran the last couple Toronto Pro shows, is not running it this year because of the fiasco involving prize money from last years show.

Where did you hear that the competitors from last year finally got paid Fyre?

I heard it through the grapevine, not really sure who told me...lol. I heard that Wayne Demelia(IFBB) paid them. Maybe they only got a portion, I don't know. I guess the only ones that really know are the athletes themselves. That's really shitty. They worked their asses off and had to wait for their prize money. Not cool at all.

Back