Total Newbie who just bought 10ml of test cyp @ 100mg/ml

I agree Mike..first and last time I'll get any from him..his source was his buddy who is on HRT and has extra vials once in a while..but now I know, will try and get it cheaper in the future

Hello and pardon my ignorance...will a test cyp vial of this amount be worth taking to build muscle at only 150 mg for a 6 week cycle ? at that low dose would i need Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or post cycle therapy (pct) ? How about hairloss chances ? Never taken roids before , and my natural test levels are in the mid to high norm range. I'm an on an off again weight lifter who is now taking lifting seriously as a lifestyle as of 3 months ago and take creatine and protein powder..43 years old with one remaining fully functioning kidney after other one was removed due to cancer, but otherwise totally healthy. Anyone ? Thanks ! 5'10 165 lbs fit dont know bodyfat %

You need food Not AAS! check out his thread in the my cycle selection and look how dumb the thread is. This kid does not know anything about aas! he needs food! his diet sucks. He weighs 165 pounds guys.

Well I agree about the food, cause proper diet is key. But I have a feeling he has his mind set. I'm not encouraging it. But, when someone wants to do something, there's not much we can do.

Mike please dont sink yourself down to that clown "theunknown"'s level . I have respect for you. Before you all get bent out of shape, please understand my highest weight was 198. Cancer put me down to 142..re read your med books..It'll do that to a man...I'm eating . I'll bounce back, but please , enough with the highschool locker room banter there, The Unknown , you look silly.

Mike please dont sink yourself down to that clown "theunknown"'s level . I have respect for you. Before you all get bent out of shape, please understand my highest weight was 198. Cancer put me down to 142..re read your med books..It'll do that to a man...I'm eating . I'll bounce back, but please , enough with the highschool locker room banter there, The Unknown , you look silly.

He did not have cancer his is just acting stupid so he can get people to feel sorry for him. Your a straight up dumbass. You dont know shit about AAS Im going to be laughing in your face when you fuck yourself up. And at 165 pounds i doubt he has ever even picked up a weight in his life. Hes prob some 16 or 18 year old wanting to do gear bc he cant get shit from being natural. which if he cant gain weight natural then he wont be able to with gear.

actually 150 is good. my test levels are low and i get it prescribed for 250 a bottle without insurance. i have insurance fortunately so its only 20 bucks. point is, its only cheap when u buy that homemade crap that gives you a infected/ swollen injection site

Well I'm not here to pick sides or bash. But I honestly can't give you more advise than I gave you. I'm far from being an expert. Sorry to hear about the cancer bro. Hopefully your ok now. But in whatever you choose to do. Just be safe and smart and listen to your body.

Bro Bro Bro Bro Bro....jesus christ. Sounds like a bunch of retards in here. Yes, in before the ban. Shalom.

Hey smokey1970 I ran test cup @250 for 10 weeks for my first cycle still seen good results but I would run 250-500 test for 10-15 weeks with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then proper post cycle therapy (pct)

Also did pay a tad much on the test even if it's human grade! Not by much from what I pay for human grade so not like he's laughing to the bank but if he is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and his benefits cover the cost then who knows what he paid and maybe did rip you off but compared to the market here where I am you only paid 25 more then I can get the same test but I get ugl test half the price as human grade I would go with ugl or other human grade test that's dosed at 250mg/ml so you don't have to inj as much cc's to get the same dose

Good luck smokey

Last edited:
I appreciate the feedback JH...like Mike said, I'm gonna wait awhile before I start my first cycle when I've lifted subtantially longer and picked up more test and post cycle therapy (pct) ....as for everyone else..this is my last post , yes I had kidney cancer (what sick bastard would lie about something like that ?) and God forbid any of you should get sick so early in life..it actually changes the way you think and treat people (for the better) For those of you who gave respectful advice , I am very grateful , and for those of you who chose the other path , I hope you eventually find peace and happiness in your life. Cheers

I do a min of 1200 a week. You got robbed, although if it is legit, you got the good shit.

You guys seem so surprised at 150, probably cuz gear is a lot cheaper in the states. In Canada its pricier, I see bottles of test go for 100-150 all the time. If your new to this game that's the price you pay, but if you know a few people you can get it for a lot cheaper. Starting out is hard enough finding a source so your willing to pay a premium just to get some. Ive been there and im sure a lot of you have too.

To op, sorry to hear about your cancer and hope your ok now. Theres a lot of people on here who rather chew people apart than to help as if they were never new to this too. There are lots of good guys here who are always willing to .end a hand. Soon enough youll know who they are and u can just pm them. Stick around, do some research, train hard and when your ready hit a cycle.

Peace!!!!

You guys seem so surprised at 150, probably cuz gear is a lot cheaper in the states. In Canada its pricier, I see bottles of test go for 100-150 all the time. If your new to this game that's the price you pay, but if you know a few people you can get it for a lot cheaper. Starting out is hard enough finding a source so your willing to pay a premium just to get some. Ive been there and im sure a lot of you have too.

To op, sorry to hear about your cancer and hope your ok now. Theres a lot of people on here who rather chew people apart than to help as if they were never new to this too. There are lots of good guys here who are always willing to .end a hand. Soon enough youll know who they are and u can just pm them. Stick around, do some research, train hard and when your ready hit a cycle.

Peace!!!!

Man I feel bad, this was smokey's very first post, i honestly thought it was a troll post, sorry to offend! Those that know me know I'm not that much of a dick!!

Sorry again Smokey!!

Man I feel bad, this was smokey's very first post, i honestly thought it was a troll post, sorry to offend! Those that know me know I'm not that much of a dick!!

Sorry again Smokey!!

Thats ok you Alberta boys seem to get out of hand every once in a while lol ;)

Back