transformation..take a look,need advice

no disrepect meant but that aint 11% bf in the last pic. but still a nice change for ya.

as far as your current diet goes you way off in my experience. you at 2470 cals/d w/48% of that from carbs, 40% from protein and 11% from fat.

a much better ration would be 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat, at a minimum of 3000 cals/day. your body needs fat to function, just keep it clean.

as far as a routine goes there are several listed in this forum in the stickies. im partial to this one http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30846&page=6&pp=25 :D

Great change man, not 11% but still looking much better.

you wanna pack on muscle? Compound lifts, these work more than 1 muscle group at a time (as opposed to isolated exercises).

The most important:
Bench press
Squat
Deadlift

Then:
Incline press
BB curls
Leg presses
Close grip press
DB Rows/BB rows

hips are done on legs day. as you go on with your lifts, you'd slowly change your routine a bit. change is constant

AWESOME CHANGE, though I would say your body fat now is about a 20-25%

Im currently 15.5% and you can see some of my abs, if I press hard enough

JMHFL7 said:

hes no where near 25%. prolly 17 or so.

Yeah 11.9% is probably dreaming just a little, out of curiosity what method are you using for measurement? One thing thats tough about dieting down is you will lose water weight as well, and most likely some muscle unless you diet slowly and know what you are doing. Its a bitch and a half.

48% carbs is too high for someone with insulin sensitivity issues, I have the same problem.

lol that wasn't really a routine I posted, just some exercises you should focus on. There are plenty more. Just ask PB or Mudge, they know their shit.

hey pullinbig, i was going over the numbers for diet at 3000 cals at 40/40/30

i came up with around

pro-300
carbs-225
fat-105

is that correct, you dont think the fat is too high, i was thinking since im very afraid of becoming fat again, that i could go with 50/30/20,or even 55/25/20

decaboy315 said:
hey pullinbig, i was going over the numbers for diet at 3000 cals at 40/40/30

i came up with around

pro-300
carbs-225
fat-105

is that correct, you dont think the fat is too high, i was thinking since im very afraid of becoming fat again, that i could go with 50/30/20,or even 55/25/20

300 pro
225 carbs
100 fat.

you have to have fat in your diet. im currently cutting on 3500cals per day. 350ish pro, 220ish carbs and 135ish fat. your body will get fatter on the carbs you talked about in your first post than it will on fat.

Pullinbig have u been doing this diet since u started dropping from 300ish, or have u progressively lowered as u have stagnated? U must be pretty lean now that u have dropped 30-40 right.

eric89 said:
Pullinbig have u been doing this diet since u started dropping from 300ish, or have u progressively lowered as u have stagnated? U must be pretty lean now that u have dropped 30-40 right.

i have dropped about 60lbs so far. and i have upped my cals as time has gone on.

JMHFL7 said:

If you can see your abs when flexed then you're definately less than 15.5%, trust me...

Back