Transitioning to TRT: some concerning blood work

Uso

First off I will say that previously I have ran some heavy cycles with many different compounds. Used AAS for BBing and powerlifting. Currently I will be transitioning to trt. I have already talked to my doctor about the issues we saw in my blood work and will be addressing them. I was just curious to any insight y'all can provide as well.

5'9", 197Lbs, 8% BF(dexa scan)

-Blast and cruised 22months. used:
test, tren, deca, masteron, adrol, dbol, winstrol, clen, hgh, insulin

Diet: started quite dirty and more of a IIFYM style, had diet monitored for awhile by a dietitian, then decided to monitor myself. I eat relatively clean now, but cheat a few times a week.

As far as my concerns in blood work.
Cholesterol: (Low HDL, high risk Lipo pro/Apolipoproteins, Inflammation/oxidation markers) taking 4g of krill oil
Insulin resistence: (low Adiponectin, Beta cell func: proinsulin and proinsulin: C-peptide ratio) doc didn't seem to think this was a big deal?
pregnenolone: <10
Estradiol: 86.6 (will be on 1mg of anastrazole e4d)

1mg of adex every 4 days for a TRT dose of test? Are you nuts? How much Test exactly are you going to be using in TRT?

1mg of adex every 4 days for a TRT dose of test? Are you nuts? How much Test exactly are you going to be using in TRT?

Megatron, feels like Dejavu.

@USO- I just posted regarding what Megatron said yesterday. Im on TRT taking 210mg of Test E weekly and they had me start on 2 mg of anastrozole a week and me Estrogen crashed down below 6.0 Beware of that dosage...obviously some of us convert test to estrogen easier and faster than others but crashed Estrogen feels like shit. Do bloodwork and dial it in.

I will be on 300mg/wk and 50mg anavar a day.

Most recent bloods 2 weeks ago:
600mg/wk cyp, 600mg mast, .5mg arimdex eod
Total test: >1500
E2: 86.6 high
SHBG: 3 low
Prolactin: 7.97 in range
Progesterone: 2.8 high

Blood work 6 weeks ago:
700mg/wk enath, 600mg mast, 1mg arimdex ed
Total test: 2200 ... (tested 1.5wks after transition onto properly dosed test)
E2: 46

Blood work 9 weeks ago:
1g of test E, tren 600mg, mast 700mg, 1mg of arimdex ed
Total test: 1794 (underdosed test)
E2: wasn't tested by original doc :mad:

Last edited:
I will be on 300mg/wk and 50mg anavar a day.

Most recent bloods 2 weeks ago:
600mg/wk cyp, 600mg mast, .5mg arimdex eod
Total test: >1500
E2: 86.6 high
SHBG: 3 low
Prolactin: 7.97 in range
Progesterone: 2.8 high

Blood work 6 weeks ago:
700mg/wk enath, 600mg mast, 1mg arimdex ed
Total test: 2200 ... (tested 1.5wks after transition onto properly dosed test)
E2: 46

Blood work 9 weeks ago:
1g of test E, tren 600mg, mast 700mg, 1mg of arimdex ed
Total test: 1794 (underdosed test)
E2: wasn't tested by original doc :mad:

So in other words you are not doing TRT.

Will levels will be above optimal 700-900ng/dl? Yes. To be as specific as I can be I will be inj 200mg e4d

Regardless of my dosing. The health issues are still common among those who have previously cycled and/or on an actual "trt" dose. I understand that these doses are more of a doctor monitored "blast" my main concern is health and longevity. With that said, my original intent for this thread was not to discuss my doses with y'all but to educate myself and learn from anyone who has had cholesterol and IR issues.
If not then please close the thread, no need to be told by more guys my dose "Ain't REAL TRT dadgumit!!... it just ain't real rasslin" south park reference

This is clearly the wrong section of the forum.
1 mg adex E4D with 8 % b.f.
Have you looked up the half life of adex before you start using it?
It's 48 hours. Your dosing schedule is every 96 hours.
You are taking too much and defeating the purpose of the drugs half life. E4D dosing of adex is not effective.
There is Estrogen rebound after 3 days.

I don't understand. According to your post you're STILL actively cycling with high doses of test so why the need for TRT? And this doctor you're talking to, how does he deem you a candidate for TRT with those labs?

Will levels will be above optimal 700-900ng/dl? Yes. To be as specific as I can be I will be inj 200mg e4d

So, why are you posting in the TRT section? There is a key different between trying to get in the upper range of a NORMAL LAB to aid in the aging process and doing what you are doing....................which is obviously a cycle to get buff and be "That guy!!"

Go post in the Anabolic side of the forum imo ;)

This is clearly the wrong section of the forum.
1 mg adex E4D with 8 % b.f.
Have you looked up the half life of adex before you start using it?
It's 48 hours. Your dosing schedule is every 96 hours.
You are taking too much and defeating the purpose of the drugs half life. E4D dosing of adex is not effective.
There is Estrogen rebound after 3 days.

My arimidex is compounded in with my testosterone, this changes things a bit. The half life's of the test/arimdex are in sync. To my understanding.
At first I was under the impression it would be just test with zinc. It is indeed arimdex though.

I appreciate all other responses and direction to proper forum.

Back