traveling abroad while on trt

etma

So long story short I did a Clomid restart and did quite well while on it. I did 25mg every other day for 6 weeks and then tapered for another 6. Now 8 weeks after the taper My levels have dropped again not as bad as pre clomid but I still don't feel well. My doctor has given me the option of trt or going back on clomid as a short term option to preserve fertility until my wife and I decide. he will prescribe hcg but it's just way easier to take a pill every other day vs injecting and taking an AI. I'm weighing my options. My immediate concern is I travel a lot for work which I know as long as I have a script it is fine but I travel abroad and mainly to Dubai for sometimes as long as two weeks. Test is a banned substance there meaning even with a script you have to jump through hoops and even then I don't think it's worth the risk. If I'm on 100mg a week and had to go for two weeks would my best bet be to inject 200mg before I go and deal with the peak and valley for that short period of time or do the 100mg and bridge the gap with clomid until I got home?

I've now done a bunch of international trips and taken my meds with no questions so far. In your situation I'd frontload the 200mg prior to the trip. That is what my doc suggested if I didn't want to travel with my meds. I don't know that much about Clomid, so I don't know how effective it will be in the circumstances you describe.

My total T was 881 on a scale of 270-1070 and free was 155 on scale of 48-169. I know eventually trt is in my future but my biggest concern is where I travel. Clomid can actually be bought without a prescription in some of the countries. SO if I do T would it be better to double the dose for the tow week period or bridge the gap with Clomid?

I would of stayed on the clomid with numbers like that.....
What dose were you running with clomid ?

Yes I felt good on the Clomid. Good libido, energy recovery time from the gym. I guess I just don't see it as a long term option.

stay on clomid for as long as you can. There is supposed to be a new drug out in a year or two that is basically the active chemicals in clomid that works for men without the rest of the shit in clomid. Supposed to be more potent and less sides. So I have heard. Still is being tested. But if you stay on clomid for a while I'm sure the other stuff will come out and you can use it. Btw. When did you start feeling good from clomid? I used it for a month and it only brought my levels up to 495..however blood was taken 6 weeks after last pill. I did 50mg everyday. Maybe it was to much and thats why I didn't get the libido increase. Clomid just made me kinda sad while on it lol not crazy sad. Just a little bit and it actually killed my libido even more. It wasnt until I stopped using it that I noticed a slight increase in libido..nothing crazy

That is where I am leaning. It took me about two weeks to feel good on the clomid and by week 6 I was feeling real good. I was on 25 mg eod.

Ya i may try a lower dose of clomid for a few months to try to feel semi good before I go to a trt doctor

Back